Chapter 1007

Maya:
I brushed my hair and Jake finished before me as usual so he grabbed my chair and told me to sit down and he took over. He brushed out my hair and said how to you want it my love.

Maybe some kinda braids I said. As you wish gorgeous he said and I opened the door to the bathroom and little miss walked in with her iPad. I picked her up and he started on my hair.

What you watching miss I said to her. Blues clues she said smiling. You like that show baby Jake said. Yeah it's cool she said. Yeah you know mommy and daddy use to watch this show when we were little I said.

Really she said looking up at me. Really I said and kissed her cheeks. She watched the show and I decided to start on her hair while Jake did mine so I grabbed some detangle spray and sprayed it in her hair and brushed out her curls.

When her hair was brushed out I asked her how she wanted her hair and she said just like mommy. Jake finished with mine so he did hers quickly. Is daddy doing your hair I said.

Yeah she said smiling feeling all special because Jake rarely dose her hair besides brush the knots out. He finished her hair and added a little hairspray on both our hairs and we were done.

Let's get these teeth brushed now I said sitting her on the counter. I gave her toothbrush to her with a tiny bit of toothpaste and she brushed her teeth good.

I went over them when she was done to make sure they were all clean and flossed her little teeth gently. When she was all done I had her rinse and I washed her little face with some water because she was sticky.

When she was all cleaned up I picked her up and we walked back into the bedroom and Jake was making the bed. Ok miss lady what do we wanna wear today I asked her. I wanna dress like mommy she said.

Ok what dress baba I said showing her what she had and of course she picked out a mini mouse dress which was adorable and looked like this.

Do we like it I asked her

Do we like it I asked her. I love it she said. Ok let's hope it fits you then hey I said. I took off her PJS and her pull up and of course now she had to pee so I took her to the bathroom and helped her mod her business when her little booty was naked.

When she was done I helped her clean herself up and had her flush and wash her hands and I washed mine. Then we went back to getting her dressed.

She wanted to wear underwear again so I put some on her and then put her dress on her and it was a perfect fit. Wow-who look how pretty I said kissing her cheek when we looked at the mirror.

I look like you mommy she said. Yeah you do my little princess I said kissing her cheek again. Look at my gorgeous girls twining Jake said coming over and giving us a hug. Someone loves matching with mama huh I said kissing her head. Yeah she cheered being goofy.