Chapter 1071

Riley:
Good to know Hannah said about what smackle said. Dada Abby said handing him a car. Oh you wanna play with dada do you Jake said. Yeah she said.

Ok ready he said putting his car next to hers and they pushed them and they both rolled away. Bye bye cars mom said chuckling when one rolled under a cabinet. It had to be you that did that maya said chuckling to Jake.

It was an accident he said chuckling. Can you get it out dad said. Yeah we just need something we can use to get it Paris said. Get the broom and just hit it out Demi said chuckling.

Yeah see there you go this genius actually has a good idea Shannon said chuckling. Where is the broom Kelli said. Should be in Supply closet if not I don't know maya said. Sarah got up and went to look.

It wasn't there but I did find one of the stair curtain rods would that work she said. If nobody does a full house and puts a hole in the wall Joey said chuckling. You gotta stop watching full house I said chuckling. You got it dude she said.

Really Smackle said chuckling. You see what I deal with I said chuckling. Here give me Demi said. No give me if you do it we will have a hole in the wall Shannon said chuckling. Good point Demi said chuckling. Shannon went and got it out easy.

There we go she said rinsing it off in the sink and tossed it back to Jake. Thanks he said. She put the pole back and him and Abby kept playing and she was excited because she kept beating her daddy. Someone's feeling better that's good mom said.

Yeah it is maya said check when she started giggling and clapping because she pushed her daddy's car out of the way. She's beating her father that's what's funny Paris said chuckling. And he use to be the best when we were little kids two jack said chuckling.

Apparently not anymore Jake said chuckling. You played with cars as kids yogi said. Yogi we all played we toys when we were little and we played outside climbing trees digging in dirt playing in the water Paris said.

Acting out skits we made in front of a camera maya said chuckling. Yeah you wonder why we're actors now Kelli said chuckling. Looking back none of it is surprising Shannon said chuckling. No it's really not Paris said chuckling.