Chapter 1'164

Maya:
She drank all that Hannah said chuckling. She was thirsty it's hot at least she's drinking water and staying hydrated I said. Yeah that's a good thing Topanga said. What are we gonna do now Cory said.

How about we go to the mall for a bit Shannon said. Ok we all said. We cleaned up our mess and put all the dishes out the back and made sure we had everything then we started walking out and missy was still sat outside alone.

Of course she's still here Paris said. Just leave her I said and we kept walking. Abby was babbling to her toy again while I was pushing her stroller since Jake had both my purse and the baby bag. We got back to the car and everyone hopped in.

We got the stroller back into the car and everything else. Abby was buckled ups sun so was I so Shannon started driving since we were all in the car. We drove to the mall and found a parking spot. Once we were parked we got out and I got Abby out.

Jake got out her stroller and set it up while I buckled her in and she wanted a snack so I wave her a little container of blueberries out of her diaper bag to munch on and she was happy. How can she possibly be hungry Sarah said chuckling.

Probably going through another growth spurt again I said chuckling. When we had everything we needed we started walking inside. Jake sat the baby bag on the stroller and my purse on the clip we have on the stroller for it in the first place.

He pushed the stroller for me with one hand and held my hand with the other hand. We all walked inside and decided where we were gonna go first. The boys wanted to go into the game store as usual so we followed them there first and decided to go into the clothes store next to it while we waited.

All these clothes are expensive Hannah said. Because this isn't the mall you usually go to this is the gated mall in the gated community CeCi said. What's the difference Kelly said. It's more private for people like us so we don't get bothered as much we still do but it's not every two seconds I said.

So you can do your shopping in peace Darby said. Exactly we're normally people who like to shop and we like our privacy we don't always get it but we like it when we do Demi said.

It's not that we don't love our fans but we are humans who have feelings and we get overwhelmed two that's why there's places like this where it's a little more hush hush then and oh my gosh I see so and so and you get mobbed Paris said.

That's how it is in our job I said. Then why do it Kelly said. Because we love it our work doesn't always feel like work because we can have fun with people we call family that's the best thing about our job Kelli said. Good to know Darby said.