Chapter 1'115

Maya:
After the door was locked Jake came and hugged us from behind. How's my girls he said. I think we're both tired and ready for bed I said. Me two it's been a long day even though we woke up late he said chuckling.

Yeah we've done a lot today this one has had the time of her little life playing all day haven't you miss lady I said rocking her. Uh huh she said smooshed against my chest. And we made a new friend didn't we Jake said. Yeah she said.

She was rubbing her eyes. We should get this one in a bath before she falls asleep I said. Yeah I'll go run it Jake said chuckling. Let's pick out your Pjs I said walking into the closet. We got to her Pj and I said what would you like to wear tonight baby. Unicorn she said pointing at it.

Yeah this is what you wanna wear I asked her

Yeah this is what you wanna wear I asked her. Uh huh she said. Ok unicorn it is then for my little princess I said walking out with her and grabbed everything else we needed and walked into the bathroom.

I put everything on the counter and Jake was just about finished running her bath. I got her undressed and picked her little booty up off the floor when Jake was done running her bath.

I carried her over to the bath and put her in and she started playing. Jake brought over my chair for me to sit down on and I started washing her little body and making sure she wasn't stinky. Her hair wasn't dirty seeing as I washed it last night so I left it.

When she was nice and clean I let her play for a little while to wear herself out a little more. She started getting fussy after a while and I said ok I think you're done baby I said and pulled the plug.

I lifted her out and wrapped a towel around her and she was definitely ready for bed. I dried off her body and put her pull up on. I moisturised her little body and then put on her shorts and t-shirt. Once she was dressed I picked her up because she was fussy.

Oh I know honey you're tired I said kissing her face and walked into the bedroom with her. Oh tired baba Jake said. Yeah we're ready for bed aren't we honey I said sitting with her. She was wanting to nurse so I got myself ready and helped her latch and she calmed down and started nursing.