Chapter 1'127

Maya:
After talking in the kitchen we sat down on the couch for a while because we got tired of standing. Abby was still asleep looking like a cute little princess. I took off my sandals and Sarah said your feet are swollen woman.

I know that I said. Why are they like that Hannah said. It's a pregnancy thing you're ankles can swell during pregnancy Topanga said. Why Darby said.

Because you're growing an entire human cell by cell in your stomach or Maya's case two entire humans Cory said. That's the part of pregnancy nobody sees the swollen feet the aching back the emotions Jake said. Emotions Lucas said.

Hormones Shannon said chuckling. Oh he said. You have hormones yogi said. All girls have hormones I said. It's just happens to be when a woman is pregnant our hormones are higher then normal we're more likely to cry or get mad or switch emotions fast Topanga said.

Do you do that Kelly said. No I can control it mostly I said. How Darby said. For one I'm a girl I'm use to it I said. She can also put her emotions into music and acting use them for something which makes her feel better Sarah said. It does Kelly said.

Yeah that's how you act and writing just write what you're actually feeling in the moment even if it doesn't turn out good I said. I second that Demi said. Me two everyone in the industry said. That's really how you write a song Zay said.

It's one way doesn't always work but it can make you feel better with whatever you're going through jack said. Good to know Lucas said. Abbys drooling on your shoulder Riley said chuckling. That's why my shoulder feels wet I thought I was.

Sweating I said chuckling. Jake grabbed a tissue and ever so gently wiped her little mouth and the back of my shoulder. Here Shannon said grabbing a clean paci and put it in her mouth and she sucked on it instantly in her sleep.

How does she know Farkle said. It's a baby's reflex we all did it at one time or another Topanga said. It's true Cory said. Does that help Darby said. It will stop her drooling because her mouth isn't open Shannon said.

You only drool in your sleep if you sleep with your mouth open her having a paci will help her close her mouth while she sleeps obviously I said. Do you always let her have a paci Hannah said.

No we normally only let it be for sleep or in situations she needs to be quiet or soothed when she doesn't need it she doesn't have it and she understands that Jake said.

She'll hand it over or drop it when she no longer wants it in her mouth she has a mind of her own I said stroking her back. Good to know Kelly said.