Chapter 1077

Maya:
Abby calmed down enough to just be a little fussy and I was rocking her. My princess so sleepy Jake said kissing her cheeks when she was back to being miss cuddly.

She pointed out the window and I said yeah it's just rain baba it's water I said. Water she said. Yeah water from the sky that noise what called thunder it's not something you need to be afraid of but it's ok to be scared of it Jake said.

Really she said. Yeah really mommy and daddy still jump when it surprises us so to Mimi,  papa, Nona and Nono it's a very normal reaction don't be afraid it's ok to be a little scared but as long as you have a roof down over your head you are perfectly safe ok i said.

Ok she said understanding it a little more now. There was thunder again and then there was lightning. What was that she asked. That's lightning it's like electricity like how the lights and everything went out that caused it Jake said.

It's also a no touch you don't touch lightning it can be hotter then the sun I said. It's an ouchie if I touch she said. Yes a very big ouchie but as long as there's no lightning or thunder you can play in the rain I said. Can we play she asked.

No baby this is what we call unsafe rain if it was rainy and sunny out I would definitely let you and your sick baby you gotta get better first before you do that I said. Ok mommy she said yawning.

Oh we need a nap now don't we lovey Jake said stroking her head. She curled herself back up against me. She started dozing off again being all cute and her paci in her mouth soothing her. She eventually fell asleep and looked oh so cute.

That little face Jake said in aww of his little girl. I know she's Adorable isn't she i said. The most precious little princess in the world he said stroking her little hand that had my dress in it.

We rocked her for a little while longer and our bedroom door was closed so we had our privacy while we got her to sleep in the first place. After five minutes I gently laid her down in her Crib and gently kissed her forehead whispering sleep well princess and kissed her forehead again.

Jake copied me and kissed her forehead whispering sleep well princess and kissed her forehead again and stood up and cuddled me kissing my cheek.