Chapter 1'169

Maya:
So you could teach them anything Hannah asked. That's why it's important to watch your language you don't want them learning a cuss two little they eventually will but making sure it's not when there a toddler is good Shannon said.

What do you mean eventually Lucas said. Meaning when they get smarter the day a different word doesn't work anymore and they figure it out like we did Sarah said. Maya figured it out first out of these two Paris said chuckling.

That's because I heard mom say it when she didn't realise I was in the room which was funny as hell with the face she made when I asked what does that mean i said chuckling. You had to be what like 7 Jake said chuckling.

I think yeah i said chuckling. What did she say Topanga said chuckling. The f word she stubbed her toe and it slipped out she was hoping I didn't hear it but apparently I did I said chuckling. Then she told me Sarah said chuckling.

And I smacked them both saying it's a adult word and we aren't aloud to say it until we were adults Shannon said chuckling. Why Zay said.

Because our family is an open book and we can talk about anything from a young age but cussing was always a no no they didn't want us repeating any inappropriate words we happened to learn in front of the grandparents especially Shannon said.

Is there a reason Darby said. In our culture it's disrespectful if a child was to cuss and grandparents heard it that's a one way ticked to an ass whopping maya said. Why Hannah said. It's a Hispanic thing Kelli said. It's normal Demi said.

Abby laid her little head against my chest getting sleepy ready for another nap. I stroked her little back with my hand and rocked her gently to help her go to sleep. I realised she still had shoes on so I took them off and she curled her little legs around me like a little monkey.

Someone needs another nap CeCi said. She's tired Topanga said. Yeah she is I said stroking her cheek with my finger and it was helping put her to sleep. She's wrapped around you like a koala bear Sarah said chuckling.

She is my koala bear I said chuckling looking down at her sleepy face. Yeah she is Jake said kissing her cheek gently and she didn't budge that's how sleepy she was. She dozed off smooshed against me looking real cute. And she's out Paris said chuckling. The cutest little princess ever Hannah said. Yeah she is Shannon said smiling.