Chapter 1'113

Riley:
We talked for a little while longer then we heard a clap of thunder. And I think that's our Que to leave mom said chuckling. Yeah probably a good call Harper said.

We got up made sure we had everything we brought with us bags phones iPads children. We started walking back to our cars and realised we had parked right next to them.

Harper Layla and Harriet got into there car said goodbye and drove away after making sure they had mom and dad's numbers and a few of ours incase the power went out again.

We got into our car and Paris said what time is it anyway. It's almost 6 mom said. Ok so we will drop the girls and yogi home first to make sure you get home before it rains dad said. Ok they said and sat in front. CeCi you going home today Sarah said.

Nope moms working my grandma has Bella so I either have to go there or stay with you guys she said. Staying with us it is then Shannon said chuckling in the drivers seat. When we were all in we buckled up and started moving.

What's so bad about your grandma Hannah said. Nothing it's just pretty boring there we normally end up playing cards or watching tv but she doesn't have cable because she doesn't wanna pay for it so I only go there through the day for a few hours when I visit otherwise I'm bored she said.

How bad can it be Darby said. Last time I slept over just me and my little sister I got so bored my grandma taught me how to nit just to keep me occupied she said chuckling. Wow you must have been bored my grandma doesn't even know how to do that she says it's boring Kelly said chuckling.

She's more into cooking amazing food that's why Darby said chuckling. True Hannah said. We dropped Darby Hannah Kelly and yogi home just in time for it to start raining. We kept driving and got back to the apartment building in time for it to start hailing this time.

We parked and got out of the car and made sure we have everything. Hail that's a new one maya said chuckling. That hasn't happened in years Sarah said chuckling. No it hasn't dad said. When everyone was out and we had everything we locked the car and walked upstairs.

We made it to the apartment walking in and sat on the couch for a minute. Everything was still working so the power hadn't gone out yet and hopefully it won't at all.