Chapter 1'149

Riley:
After a few minutes maya was wide awake and got smacked by Sarah with a pillow on purpose. Maya gave her a look and hit her back with one. As usual I said chuckling. Ok stop you two Paris said chuckling. She hit me first maya said chuckling.

Just get up mom said chuckling. Fine maya and Jake said chuckling. They got out of bed and maya grabbed her glasses before walking over to check on Abby. We heard mama come from the crib.

Maya got her out and changed her diaper picked her up sanitising her hands after she was done changing her. She held her above her baby bump so she could snuggle into her chest since Abby is still pretty sleepy and not completely awake yet.

She really did just wake up Jake said kissing his daughters forehead gently. And she still had the paci in the mouth Sarah said. She's just a baby let her have it maya said kissing her face. We walked out of the room and back into the hallway.

Ok now who dad said. Demi and Shannon Sarah said going to there door and opened it and poked her head in to make sure it was appropriate. Once she was sure she let us in and we walked in. It was dark in the room and we could hear snoring so they were definitely asleep.

We walked closer and Sarah turned on the lamp in the room and we could seem them cuddled together out cold. There literally dead to the world Paris said chuckling moving Shannon's hand and she didn't budge when in slapped her in the face. She's out cold maya said chuckling.

Sarah shook them both awake and they both groaned and moved closer together. Come on it's time to get up Kelli said grabbing a pillow and smacked them with it. No they both mumbled. Yes come on mom said chuckling.

They both opened their eyes and took a minute before they sat up. You awake now Jack said chuckling. Shut up you Shannon said and threw a pillow at him. Hey he said chuckling. You deserved it Jake said chuckling. Haha maya said chuckling.

They sat up stretched a bit and were ready to get out of bed and they grabbed there glasses while they were at it. We walked back out of the room and back into the hallway. Who's left Darby said.

Farkle and CeCi Sarah said. Nope Smackle said walking out of there bedroom with Farkle behind her. We wake you up mom said chuckling. Yeah you people aren't quite as usual Farkle said chuckling. Sorry Paris said chuckling.