Chapter 1'182

Riley:
Ok everyone wash your hands mom said and we all went into the bathroom and did as we were told.
When we all had clean hands we walked into the kitchen and she started cook breakfast.

We all Sat down at the counter while we waited and talked. There was a knock at the door and dad got up to answer it and it was just the girls and yogi so he let them in. They walked in and over and said aren't you missing people.

Yeah there's not a situation Sarah said. What Hannah said. We have the stomach flu going around Maya, Abby, Shannon, Demi, Smackle and Farkle all have it I said. Uh oh Darby said.

Yeah so you can stay if you want all go so you don't catch it it's up to you but just have that as a warming dad said. And if you're gonna stay wash your hands before you put anything into your mouths and when you touch something so you can hopefully survive this little pandemic of stomach flu we have good on mom said.

Ok they said and got up and washed there hands in the kitchen sink. When they were done they sat back down. Mom made a quick oat meal and breakfast smoothie. She dished it up and gave it to us and we all said thank you and started eating.

This is good Lucas said. Yeah I normally don't like oat meal Kelly said. The oat meal has gluten free rolled oats, coconut water, vanilla extract, cinnamon and salt, and for topping we had fresh fruit like strawberries, blueberries and blackberries, shredded coconut, chocolate chips and maple syrup or honey for those who wanted it.

Mom made a plan version for the sick people and took it to them two at a time to make sure they ate even if it was just a little bit because they needed to eat something at least. She came back washed her hands and sat down to eat her own.

The green smoothies just had coconut water, baby spinach, Some frozen blueberries and blackberries and strawberries, some flax seeds and chia seeds and 1 cup of ice obviously to make it cold.

We all ate our breakfast pretty quickly because we were hungry and it was delicious. We finished eating and sat there for a few minutes before we had to clean up. That was good and now I'm full yogi said.

That's the whole point and we all needed to eat incase we get sick Paris said. We cleaned up our dishes and put them in the dishwasher and dad went and got all the sick peoples dishes and most of them barely ate half of it and they only got a coconut water which they drank all off so that was better then nothing.

I'm guessing the empty one is Jake mom said. Yeah he tried to get the girls to eat as much as they could they both got About half of a half so that's better then nothing dad said. Good enough mom said.