Chapter 1'103

Riley:
We introduced Harper to everyone she didn't know and she said hi to everyone. Mom brought her a water with ice and went and tended to some customers and went out back.

Smackle was gonna say something until we heard a girly scream. What was that Sarah said chuckling. Sounded like Cory maya said chuckling. That is the girlies scream I've ever heard and I'm friends with Darby Hannah said chuckling.

Hey but fair Darby said chuckling. Jake went and checked what happened and came back chuckling. What happened maya said chuckling.

Topanga apparently put and ice cube down his back because he was being a smart ass he said laughing. So that girly scream was dad I said chuckling. Apparently Joey said chuckling.

Do they always act like that Harper asked. Yes we all said. There a lot younger then normal parents to people my age there still in there 30s I said. Were as our parents are closer to 50 Sarah said.

Good to know Harper said. Joey grabbed her drink off the table and had a drink and then gave me some. She put it back down and held my hand again. Harper looked a little confused.

Joey just had to burp to make things interesting. Really maya said chuckling. Excuse me she said chuckling and did it again. Oh my gosh Paris said chuckling.

Just be glad it's that end maya said chuckling. Don't you dare fart Kelli said chuckling. To late she said chuckling. You stink I said chuckling. You reek woman Hannah said chuckling.

Thank you she said chuckling. Why Harper said chuckling. This is what happens when you hang out with us maya said chuckling. One of the boys let one rip and we all started laughing.

Oh come on smackle said chuckling because she was sat next to them. Who was it Jake said chuckling and they all pointed at each other. And now they blame each other Harper said chuckling.

That also happens maya said chuckling. CeCi your closets to them who was it Sarah said chuckling. I'm guessing Zay she said chuckling. Why blame me I'm innocent he said smiling. Lucas and Farkle smacked him upside the head.

What happened mom said. One of them farted Kelly said chuckling. Just blame them all and call it a day she said chuckling going to serve someone. Ok in that case the 3 of you farted until one of you fesses up Paris said chuckling.