Chapter 1015

Riley:
We were talking as we waited for our food Abby was fast asleep on her mother's chest being all snuggly. Ok food the waitress Taylor we had before when we came here said and started giving us our food.

When she gave us all our food and drinks she said enjoy guys and walked away. We started eating and talking at the same time. When we were finished miss Kate decided it was to hot to keep dancing so she sent everyone home.

We paid and said bye to each other and left seeing as we already had everything we brought with us. We got back into the car and summer and Finn was with us now. Need a ride home maya said chuckling.

Yeah moms cleaning and I doubt she will answer her phone summer said chuckling. Come on then mom said and we all got in and buckled up. When we had everyone Shannon started driving us to Lily's house.

When we got there we all got out and walked to the door and walked in seeing as it was open. Mom we're home summer yelled. Ok lily yelled and came out. Oh hey guys she said. Hey we all said.

Want some help mom said. Uh sure if you want those who wanna help can others the kids are in the music room lily said. Ok we said and a few people went and helped and the rest of us walked to the music room.

We walked in and they were messing around being kids so we said hi and sat down with them. Ava and Madison pulled Sarah over and wanted her to play the piano with them and she did just to make them happy.

Abby was still sleeping on her mother's chest being all cute but giving all the noise she'll probably wake up eventually. Smackle and her friends were playing some game were they were all slapping each other and we were just watching so confused.

What are you doing Hannah said chuckling. Playing a game it's called hand slap Dylan said. And the point of the game is maya said chuckling. Honestly no point but it's fun smackle said chuckling.

Yeah fun for you Farkle said chuckling rubbing his hand that had a mark the size of her rings. I'm guessing you're loosing Lucas said chuckling. Yeah unfortunately she is faster then I am Farkle said chuckling. Normally it's the other way around with those to Rachel said chuckling.