Chapter 1'179

Maya:
Abby eventually fell asleep probably and she was to cute smooshed against me. And she's out Jake said chuckling. Yep and looking so darn cute while she's at it I said kissing her little face.

Got that right he said smiling. After a few minutes I got up with her and walked over to her crib. I laid her down gently and kissed her forehead whispering sleep well princess and kissed her forehead again and stood up.

Jake copied me and kissed her forehead whispering sleep well princess and kissed her forehead again and stood up. When he stood up he cuddled me from behind. How you feeling now he said. I'm ok tired like I need to sleep for a week but I'm ok I said.

No nausea he said. No not at the moment anyway I said. That's good he said and I turned around in his arms and gave him a kiss. We broke apart after a moment and just stood there with his hands on my butt and mine around his neck in his hair.

We should take a shower Jake said. Yeah we should I said and we walked into the bathroom Jake grabbing the baby monitor while we walked. Once we were in the bathroom he locked the door behind us and sat the baby monitor down.

We got undressed and hopped into the shower. We washed our bodies and our hair and made sure we didn't smell like B.O. once we were nice and clean we hopped out of the shower. We dried off Jake helping me with what I couldn't reach. When we were dried off we started getting dressed.

We both just put on boxers and I put him a sports bra. When we were dressed we started with our skincare. We washed our face and moisturised all our skin. After that we brushed our teeth and did our dental hygiene. Once we were done we started on our hair.

I got almost half of my hair brushed by the time Jake was done with his and he pulled my seat over and told me to sit down. I sat and he took over for me brushing all the knots out of my hair. When he got all the knots out he said how do you want it baby. I don't care I just wanna sleep I said yawning.

Ok he said and just tied it up in a messy bun for me. There you go he said. Thanks baby I said looking at him. Not a problem he said. He grabbed the baby monitor and unlocked the door.

We walked out of the room and I crawled into bed while he hit the lights off. When I was in bed I put my pregnancy pillow behind my back and between my knees and up around my bump.

Jake crawled into bed now that the lights were off and I waited till he was comfy then I got comfy on his chest. You comfy he said chuckling. Very I said chuckling looking up at him.

I love you gorgeous he said smiling down at me. I love you two handsome I said smiling at him and gave him a kiss on the lips. We broke apart after a couple minutes and I laid my head back down on his chest. He stroked my back to help me fall asleep and it was working. Night night I mumbled when I fell asleep.