Chapter 1'138

Maya:
Let's go see what the boy are up to Sarah said getting up. Yeah we all said. Where's CeCi Shannon said. With the boys because we painted our nails I said chuckling.

That explains it she said chuckling. I picked up Abby and sat her on my hip and she kissed my cheek. Why thank you babas I said and did it back to her. We walked to the movie room and they were all yelling at the screen into gaming headphones.

What is happening in here Riley said chuckling. Men being men Paris said chuckling. Even CeCi is a part of it Kelli said chuckling because she was also screaming playing the game.

We walked in and sat down and they finished the game off and put there controls down and turned it off. You have fun Topanga said chuckling. Yeah they all said. Why does our daughter have pink nails Jake said smiling. Because she wanted them didn't you I said to Abby.

Yeah she said giggling especially when Jake started tickling her. That's g polish right he said. Yep completely toddler safe even if the fingers go in her mouth I said. Good he said. Your ok with that Zay said. Of course I am if Abby wanted it she gets it she's my little girl Jake said.

Nothing like a father's love for there daughter Cory said. Got that right Topanga said. She wanted her dada so I passed her over and she snuggled right into him and got cozy. He was stroking her back and letting her play with his hand to keep her settled.

See she loves her dada two Shannon said chuckling. Clearly Riley said chuckling. Ow don't bite dada Jake said chuckling when she put his finger in her mouth and bit it apparently. Why is she doing that Darby said. Probably teething again I said.

How long that that go on for Kelly said. Till they have all there little teeth which is usually 2 and a half to 3 years old this is very normal for a little one Topanga said. Yeah she does this all the time and a popsicles does the trick Sarah said handing her one she opened for her.

When did you even leave the room Joey said chuckling. She's like a ninja you may never know Kelli said chuckling. Did anyone even notice Lucas said chuckling. No we all said. Wow thanks guys Sarah said chuckling.

Shut up Shannon said chuckling. Sarah stuck her tongue out at her playfully. Is that yummy missy moo Jake said chuckling because Abby was attacking it. Yummy daddy she said and bit it.