Chapter 1012

Maya:
I'm not doing it Farkle said about the dancing. Are two CeCi said giving him a look when she sat next to him. Fine he said. That's it no fight Darby said.

He knows he's not gonna win the fight I said chuckling. Maya's right Sarah said chuckling. Are you scared of her Hannah said chuckling.

She's gonna make me do it even if she has to force me better to just agree so she doesn't kill me Farkle said chuckling and CeCi playfully smacked him. This is gonna end badly Nicole said.

Why you say that Topanga said. Every time Rachel picks what we do it ends bad Dylan said. Why Kelly said. Because someone ends up hurt something brakes so we end up having to fix it or pay for it we get lost the list goes on and on CeCi said.

It can't be that bad Lucas said. Uh we went with them once half of us lost at least one nail Paris said. Rachel came back out and said ready to go. Yeah we all said and got up.

CeCi said bye to her mom and Bella who hugged her leg and then we walked out of the house. We got back into the car and Rachel gave Sarah directions to there dance class.

We ended up at the next step and I said really you could have just asked if you wanted to come here. Really Hannah said. We've been dancing here since we moved here we could have just texted Kate and had you come Shannon said chuckling.

Ok then Kelly said and we all got out of the car and walked upstairs. We walked in and we saw everyone dancing and having fun. Hey Kate said walking over. Hey we have some people who are here for a dance class they apparently signed up for Paris said.

Uh yes Rachel she said looking on a list. That doesn't start for a little while but you can warm up all of you who wanna dance Kate said. Ok everyone said. You two maya she said. Why me I said chuckling.

Like you don't wanna dance just don't do any dangerous flips and you're fine she said chuckling. Fine I said chuckling. We walked over to the back and we didn't bring our dance bags so we got stuff out of our lockers.

I still had clothes in there from when I had Abby in my belly so I found stuff that worked. When we were changing we stretched and Abby wanted to copy so I helped her stretch her little body.

How is this child doing that Hannah said chuckling when Abby copied Sarah and grabbed her little foot and put it behind her head. She's exactly like her mother Riley said chuckling. You can do that Darby said. Yeah I mean I'll probably hurt myself if I do it right now but I can when I'm not pregnant I said chuckling.