Chapter 1008

Maya:
The door opened and Sarah poked her head in and said good you're ready and walked in with everyone behind them. Yeah we both said. Oh someone's matching with mama Paris said chuckling.

Abby was giggling being cheeky and holding my hand. You ready Topanga said. Yeah we all said and started walking out of the room Abby holding my hand because she wanted to right now. We got out into the hallway and we walked over to Riley's door and she poked her head in then let us in.

We walked in to see them chilling on the bed reading a book together. They looked up and Topanga said hey you guys ready. Yeah they both said and got up and walked over to us and we walked back out. Why you in a dress Riley said chuckling.

Because I'm out of shorts that fit me right now I said chuckling. Cute Joey said chuckling. Now who Cory said. Shannon and Demi Sarah said and we walked to there door and she poked her head in. When she was sure it was safe she let us in. We walked in and they were two busy kissing again.

Of course Paris said chuckling and Sarah threw a pillow at them and made them jump and say really. What had to make you stop somehow Sarah said chuckling. Meany Shannon said chuckling.

She loves being annoying it's what she does Kelli said chuckling and running away as Sarah tried to hit her for saying that. They stopped and were laughing as the girls got up and walked over to us and we walked out of the room.

We had everyone now so we walked out into the living room where Hannah, Darby, Kelly and yogi were all sat playing with their phones. Hey we all said sitting down. Hey they said looking up. So what are we doing today Hannah said.

We do not know yet Sarah said. How about we just relax for a little bit Topanga said. Yeah we all said and relaxed into the couch and Abby was wanting snuggles. Aww cuteness Hannah said.

She's growing up to fast at the beginning of summer she was so tiny compared to now Shannon said. Really Darby said. This was her like a day before we finished school Sarah said showing a picture. Wow she's grown a lot Riley said.

My baby's getting to big I said kissing her head. And then I tickled her belly and she giggled and squirmed in my lap.