01│New Start

Morning 7am │ Busan

She wakes up hearing the alarm..getting ready for her work.. She walked thorough the street.. And its almost 5 months that she has been part away from everything.. That was the last night that she spent in seoul after that she move to Busan.. And working there as a cafe girl..She don't know what to do.. She couldn't stand that truth..

Its hurting asf.. She tried to move on but she couldn't.. And even she couldn't face anyone.. Thats finally she left her friends too.. Just pretend she is okay.. She is doing good.. And all this happening the question is still remain as question..

No answer for it.. And do she even want to find that?..or she forget everything..? Nahh.. She is too weak now.. She is getting hurt from everything.. And getting everyone hurt.. She just fade with everything that she done in her life.. She know, She challenge him and said she will find every secret about that.. But now she is too low..

She don't have any interest in own her life.. Just without any aim.. Hurting herself by distancing away from everyone.. Making herself endure the pain that she deserve, that she think off.. She look at her phone as always missed call from jisoo..and as always she ignore it.. And get into work.. She know she is hurting them but she has to do this now..

Rose : oo.. Yn...?

Yn just smile at her and said..

Yn : yahh babe..

Rose just chuckle at her behavior and hug her adorably..

Rose : Ooo my yniee i love you..

Rose adore yn so much.. And yn too.. Its only 5 months they become friends.. And the thing is yn didn't show herself to rose.. She don't know anything about yn..

Jennie : yaahh what is this..? Is this early morning drama..?

She shouted at them.. In a dramatic angry way.. That made them burst into laugh..

Yn : well.. Join our drama..

Saying that they group hug while giggling..

__________________________________________________
          F    L   A   S    H  B  A  C   K         

After Engagement Night At Seoul |Deagu

' I'm leaving '

That only she can say now.. Her cold voice with a deadly face expression she said.. Everyone is looking her with tears on.. Even they don't know what to say.. Everyone look so disappointed about her decision.. And Yeonjun is the one who at the core of sadness..

He is not looking at her.. His eyes were down not want to say anything.. For some seconds of silence jisoo spoke with her crack voice..

Jisoo : You.. You mean it yn..? Really..? You even forget who are we..? Huh..? Yn you just how..?

Lisa : No jisoo, leave it.. She don't need us anymore.. She can live whatever she want..She is not our Yn.. Or..Or.. She won't do this to us.. Our yn is not like this.. So leave her.