14 │Danger

Mid Night 2am Aerin's House

Just then Yn enter into the house.. Her eyes widen.. That she immediately rosed up to them.. Just by seeing soobin and kai there with full of buries on them while lisa and jisoo were crying their heart open seeing them..

Yn : Are.. Are you both alright..?

That both soobin and kai look at her with a dead serious look.. They didn't utter anything.. They just stare blankly.. That Yn got more worried that just by then Yeonjun enter while breathing heavily..

Yeonjun : What the fuck happening..?

No one there got no idea about the whole situation that..That everyone has their own feelings playing inside.. They all are hiding some mere things from each other and now that gonna burn everything and just by that now this much happened..

Lisa and jisoo were crying while Soobin and Kai are back with lot of buries while aerin is treating their wound and now yeonjun just ran in with such a terrible expression knowing Yn just went into Kim mansion.. He pull Yn and shout at her..

Yeonjun : The fuck why you keep trying to see that freaking mafia..!! Just stop this alright.. I have been trying.. Trying so hard not to lash out into you.. But god damn Yn you keep doing this all.. Im just fed with this.. And now see what happened.. This both were in the edge of death.. And i ain't a stone heart person to let you all die for god sake Yn this aint like you think this is so fucking damn out of our hands.. We can't just fight with those mafia.. Now please freaking stop this will you..?

Everyone frown except Soobin and kai.. They were confused like why he is keep saying this.. Even after he was the one who wanted to find everything but now he is talking this way..

Yn : What you mean..?

She asked with such a heavy heart.. That sge couldn't believe yeonjun just said this much..That yeonjun sigh holding himself back just don't want to speak everything out now..

Yeonjun : Lemme warn you Yn.. Just stop this here.. We really don't need to find our past, about our family.. Just know that they all are dead and accept that we are orphan.. And finding about them is not doing anything to our life.. Even we find or not nothing will change.. So for god sake stop this RIGHT HERE.. RIGHT NOW..!!

Yn just scoff in disappointed that she isn't getting what he is trying to say.. But also Yn is getting mad hearing him.. That this much happen and still he is saying stop this here.. That they just live this much.. Or their hope for living is just to began agent, just too know about their family.. For years they live just for this but now he is saying to stop and she is not understanding why..? Getting angry she shout back..

Yn : The fuck yeonjun you are trying to say..! You just want to stop here..? You know why we even lived our life.. And even you said me that..'Don't forget anything that how we end up here.. What is our real mission.. What made us become a agent.. What made us orphan..' You are the one who want to find everything.. You lead us for this all but now you, yourself saying to stop this..!! And im not gonna stop this all im gonna find each and everything by my own you guys don't need to risk your life.. I myself is enough..!

Yeonjun : And just tell the damn truth that you are doing this just because you got a challenge with that freaking mafia.. Isn't ..?

Yet again hearing this from him made her disappointed.. She scoff at him thinking how can he just ask that to her.. That made her hurt yoo that he though like this about her..

Yn : I don't fucking need to answer you damitt..!

Saying that she just walk in with such a heavy and angry mind.. That she herself is in just a terrible situation.. That she couldn't describe.. And yeonjun keep yelling at her..

Yeonjun : Im fucking warning you yn.. You better listen to me..

But no.. Yn just shut into her room without giving them any damn reason to talk with her this time.. And yeonjun was burning in anger just that yn isn't listening to him.. That aerin just looked everyone she was damn hurting seeing her friends in this terrible state.. That she walked to lisa and jisoo who have tears on their eyes..

Aerin : You guys take kai and soobin to room.. And don't worry i will make everything alright.. Please lisa stop crying.. Nothing will happen trust me..

Hearing that they walked into their room with such a heavy heart.. But soobin and kai was in deep thoughts that they couldn't even talk to them.. Tell them the truth.. Aerin sigh and went to yeonjun who have a red teary eyes.. But he isn't crying but damn well she know he must be hurt too much.. That she spoke softly..

Aerin : Yeon.. Just don't worry.. Nothing will happen.. Just stay calm.. You know Yn won't let you guys hurt then why you are opposing her decision..

Yeonjun just scoff that she don't have any idea what is waiting for them..

Yeonjun : Seriously Aerin..? You still think nothing will happen.. Just see how both of them end up.. And i know Yn won't let anyone hurt but damn she won't able to protect herself from the disaster then how she can save us..

Aerin sigh thinking about his possessive side of
him..

Aerin : I know that you love Yn and you don't want her to involve with Taehyung so you are playing this drama.. Isn't it yeon..?

He yet again scoff at her statement.. That its true but it wasn't the damn reason for this now..

Yeonjun : I don't care about what you all think but im yet again warning you all..This is not gonna end up with good note..

He just walk away without making anything clear about what he was saying and aerin too got a strong feelings about yeonjun's words.. As they said he was the one who want to do the mission stuff but now he is the one who keep pushing this all away..

And everyone though he is doing this because of the possessiveness towards Yn.. That he just don't want Yn and Taehyung to get involve together thats why he keep doing this.. But now Aerin can see it wasn't the thing and there is something more than that..

.________________________________________.

WILL BE CONTINUED