31 │ Make You Safe

No debate My Valentine is here~😭💗

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

IMPORTANT!

Now i'm editing Mafia game S1 since you may aware how horribly i'v written them. You can definitely see the difference of writing in both
S1 & S2, so that i start to edit them. I kinda change scenes there made much more mature and some other things add up. Its bit more spicy. Trust me its not boring at all.I'm sure you will enjoy the new version. But for now i edited till 31. So you can go and read them. I promise it won't disappoint you girlies~

I will let you know when i edit next chapter as well as~

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

Author Pov │Makane line chill out space in Kim & Co Enterprise headquarter Seoul

Sam rushed out after getting yelled from his boss, because his boss is mad af, Shouting at him telling him to find where Yn is.Even after a hour Yn is not standing infront of him. As per that he was mad and he just lash out his madness on poor Sam.

Taehyung just want Yn to be safe that's why he appointed her as his bodyguard or we can even say he is going to be her bodyguard as well. Even tho they gonna guard each others body very well- and its not like he don't know about Yn.

He know very well that she can protect herself and about her talent. He just don't trust this Mafia world where she is included now. And she already clear about how she is not gonna resign her position and her stubbornness is at peak.

So this is the better option for him to make sure she is safe while working under him.He can make sure that she 24/7 with him. And not only that, he could be around her and make her in love with him even tho is head over heels for him but she just don't accept them infront of him again.