08│Mission

Two days before

Now Yn and her friends are living in busan with Aerin in her house.. Since they can't live there with everyone in her apartment.. And they are having sitting together and playing something since its Sunday .. Thats yn put forward something made everyone sigh that still they are opposed by her decision about this..

Yn : Now its already time to start our mission again..

She said, that she know no one is going to accept that very quick but she have to start this, just because her this much happen so she have to make everything okay again but she don't know why they are not letting her start again.. As yeonjun said kinda in a cold voice made yn disappointed..

Yeonjun : I already said about it..

He said and about to walk away from there but Aerin stop him saying..

Aerin : Yeon.. Just stop it alright.. We already talk about it then what.. You guys need to find about it you can't just leave that in mid way..

And hearing that yeonjun got angry about that.. He just don't want yn to get involved in Taehyung anymore he know she will defiantly get hurt by that but still she choose to do that, and ain't liking that.. He want to find about his patents but still yn is more important to him now he just don't wanna hurt her..

Yeonjun : Why can't you just understand..? Even after knowing about our past is there anything going to change huh..? Nothing.. Nothing is going to change afterall then.. Then why can't you all slide that away.. And Yn don't expect me to be with that mission thing anymore.. I.. I.. I left that completely..

He is hurt.. She can see that just by hearing her words but for now she decided to slide that away.. She took a deep breath and was about say something but jisoo interpret her saying..

Jisoo : Yn.. Are you sure..? Are you sure no one will get hurt again by this.. I just don't want anyone in pain anymore..

Yn hold her plam and said with a soft smile..

Yn : Don't worry jisoo.. I won't let anyone get hurt again even tho i will be in pain..

She nod softly and smile back at her.. And others just sigh..

Soobin : Just don't get hurt again and lets just start again i don't know where its going to end but i don't think its going to be smooth afterall the so called innocent mafia got attacked now..

Kai : And just leave yeonjun for now he is just stubborn about it he will eventually join us since he is our leader..

Lisa : And Yn, where we going to start..?

Aerin : Of course its Kim Taehyung..

She said teasingly made yn glare at her for some mere second soon aerin giggled and slide off the topic.. But hearing her next words made everyone frown for a second..

Yn : Yes Kim Taehyung..

Everyone sigh, They are still not with this name but still they already agree with yn that they will be with her no matter what..As soon soobin placed a file infront of her..

Soobin : Hm.. This is some new information about Kim Taehyung.. Just by one year so much things changed.. He is not the Mafia king anymore and also got engaged with the daughter of police head that was completely and official thing not even media know about that only the mafia world know that.. And he is in Busan for now at his own hospital, where Aerin work..

Yn frown for second as Aerin clear her throat  at yn who is giving her a side eye.. That she didn't even said yn about that.. As she clear her throat and said..

Aerin : As if you care about him..

Yn just glare at her and said..

Yn : Yahh shut up ok.. I didn't even ask you anything.. Im on my mission nothing much..

On her words Aerin just roll her eyes knowing the lies she is telling now.. And seeing them behaving like that lisa got angry she just shout at them..

Lisa : You both just stop it alright.. If you gonna play like this i won't tolerate this anymore..

Hearing her angry voice both yn and Aerin stayed silent and continued their work..

Lisa : yah.. Now tell me whats your plan..

Yn : hm.. Its we have to keep eye on Kim and Aerin will do that since she is working there and about our thing Soobin and kai you both need to go to our orphanage yet again and get information about us..

Jisoo : But they are not willing to give us anything.. I already went there with yeonjun but nothing is happening..

Soobin : No worries i can do that.. There is something i can do about it..

Kai : Hm yeah.. We will leave tomorrow for that..

Lisa : Kai.. You guys should be careful idk but im feeling uneasy about it.. Please be careful..

Seeing  her this side for him Aerin give a side eye to Yn same goes to her both of them try to control their giggle.. And this is what happen when yn got up with Aerin..

She won't be a cold agent or anything while she is with her even sometimes she will forget she is on mission.. That much aerin involve to Yn's life..Both of them clear their trout in a teasing manner make everyone giggle while both Kai and Lisa were blushing..

For avoiding that awkward thing jisoo just shout..

Jisoo : Yeahh its enough now everyone go to bed.. Go go fast..

Just then hearing that everyone sigh seeing her mother side..

.________________________________________.

WILL BE CONTINUED