18 │ Secret Friend

Author Pov

And now everything got calm.. But still there is something that can make volcano burst again..Just because the girls want revenge.. They really wanna destroy the person who made their life like this.. But the boys are opposed to it.. Just because they know how much is that danger..

And they don't want their girls in something so danger.. They already know the women who lost their precious thing won't stay back even though their revenge flame can brun the whole things.. And that is happening.. But boys know who can Change their mind..

And its Aerin.. That boys decided to talk with Aerin.. Since she already left to hospital this morning so she couldn't witness their morning drama.. So that Yeonjun walked in the cabinet of Aerin.. Seeing him there she got surprise for a second..

Aerin : Yeon what you doing here..?

Yeonjun : I just want to have a talk with you..

She nod, he took a seat infront of her thats he explained everything to her..

Yeonjun : And lastly only you can talk with them in this situation and i already said how dangerous it is..

That Aerin took a deep breath.. She want to help yeonjun in this but still thinking that from Yn's side she don't know what to do..

Aerin : Listen yeonjun.. Ik.. Ik very well how Yn gonna react to this thing.. She won't back away.. Since you already said who is her mom.. And just like that lady Yn must be that much fearless and she defiantly not gonna step back.. And ik its dangerous for her.. But..

And hearing her.. He got negative thoughts that Aerin is not gonna talk to or something.. And Aerin is the last hope for him and now this is making him restless..

Yeonjun : No.. No aerin seriously i aren't joking here or its not only about Yn.. Its about us.. Really.. I really can't see anyone of us to suffer from this.. So please aerin. Please just talk to her.. Make her convince.. Please..

Yet again she sigh that she really can't make sure Yn will listen to her..

Aerin : hm fine.. I will try to talk with her.. But i really can't promise that she will listen to me or something..

And somehow she agree with yeonjun that she will talk with her and everything.. Even tho the situation is like this.. He is too much stressed and all.. He is really in such a deep mind trauma.. That he couldn't manage himself that she decided to calm his mind by talking a walk through the near by Park or something..

He walked through the park.. He felt little calm seeing the freshness but still his heart ache too much thinking about Yn and he know he is helpless..

He thoughts is all about Yn and thats the time he heard some voice made him look at the direction.. That he saw her there.. But that the small smile crept on him without knowing.. That she rosed up to him.. And with breathing heavily she smiled and spoke..

Hayoon : How are you..? Mr savior.. Nice to meet you again..

He smiled warmly at her.. She giggled at him and yet again asked..