03│I'm Hurt Too

Busan Kim Private Mansion

A sigh left from jungkook.. He annoyingly look aside to see Taehyung with a cold stare.. He yet again sigh, that Taehyung made him come to busan.. While he have so much to do in Seoul how can he leave his all girlfriend there..

So he is annoyed too much.. And Taehyung can't take another with him only jungkook is currently single so yeahh.. Both of them check out from airport and went to their Mansion..

Jungkook : Aishh!! The hell hyung.. Why you take me with..? To stay in this damn mansion for whole day.. This is no fun hyung..

Taehyung just give him his cold stare and said..

Taehyung : Can't you just close you fucking mouth for sometimes.. Don't annoy me jungkook get lost.. But not outside of this mansion..

Jungkook gritted his teeth getting angry and annoyed by his behavior.. He change a lot within after yn left.. He become more cold.. The only soft side was for his mom.. He didn't even spent time with his nephew or his niece..

Everyone is disappointed by him but still no one question him coz they know about him very well.. He won't give any care about others words.. Even he won't even listen his mothers words.. But getting too much furious jungkook shouted..

Jungkook : What the heck you think hyung.. You know what, you become more worst now.. You are hurting everyone with this behavior.. I can just give no shit about you.. But i can't it just because no one is going to stand for you, if you kept doing this.. Thats why im here.. You.. You change a lot hyung.. You hurt her too much.. Why are you doing this all.. You know what she felt seeing you with someone.. I swear she feel like shit.. If you want keep doing im not going to stand that anymore.. Im done with this all..

Hearing his words Taehyung was getting angry.. But he try to hold back but he couldn't.. Everyone is blaming him without hearing what he need say.. Its hurting him so much now.. He though jungkook would stay with him but now he too start to hate him..

Its enough for him to lash out now.. His eyes are all red it slightly tear up already.. Getting too much.. He aggressively rush to him.. Grabbing his collar he shouting..

Taehyung : What the fuck you are saying!!.. If you don't want to stay with me that just fuck off jungkook.. I don't want anyone with me.. You all are with her side.. Then what about me.. You know what im going through.. No one care about my feelings.. She hurt.. Hurt me too.. She hurt me a lot.. I.. I trust her.. I gave her everything to make her happy with me.. The all i do was to make her happy.. But.. But she didn't even care about me.. She betrayed me.. She back stab me.. Staying with me she all did was spying me.. She faked everything with me.. I trust her blindly but.. But she just.. She just hurt me.. What else can i do jungkook.. Giving her everything.. But she just.. I lost myself thinking that.. I don't know what to do more..

His aggressive side fade away.. He cried.. Cried so much thinking all of their memories.. It only give him pain nothing more.. Seeing him all helpless jungkook's heart clenched.. He was right too.. Taehyung is hurt.. He can't see his hyung in this much pain.. His eyes got teary too.. He hug him tightly.. Tried to calm him down..

Jungkook : Im.. Im sorry hyung.. Ik you are hurt but.. Its okay hyung everything will alright.. You are gonna fine.. Just relax.. I will be with you.. Always..

__^___

Morning Snack Cafe in Busan

Yn got a bitter smile seeing the couple enjoy the coffee date.. And she can't avoid the fact that she miss him.. Miss him so badly.. But pushing that aside she continued her works.. But she got a bright smile when she saw one of her friend enter into cafe..

She squealed seeing her.. Maybe yn is hurt and everything made her broken but she is there for her.. Yn always find happiness beside her.. Always have special place for her best friend Aerin.. They hugged each other dearly with lot of love..

Aerin : Look more pretty now a days.. What is it..? Huh..?

She ask with a teasing way make yn laugh..

Yn : Is this you say pretty.. You dumb head..

Aerin : Whatever.. When you gonna come to my place for hangout.. You know i only have you as my friend..

Yn : Aish.. I have lot of work to do.. I have no time for those things..

Aerin : Really yn.. Is this your big job.. Began a owner of cafe.. Its not a big deal as a doctor.. So yeah.. Tomorrow at my place evening understand...

Yn : Aerin.. Bae listen me.. I have lot of other things to do.. So im sorry i can't make up that now..

Aerin : You god damn girl.. I only got few days off.. After that i can't breath for a second.. So there is no excuse you should come no matter what.. You should be there..

Yn : But..

Aerin : No buts.. Now get me a hot coffee and some honey coated pancakes..

She said,walked to a near by table and settled there comfortably.. Seeing that yn sigh.. She really don't want go anywhere expect her home and her cafe.. She don't want face anyone expect Rose, Jennie and Aerin..

And she know if Aerin want her to her place then defiantly others will be there to.. As far as Aerin know everything about her.. They were at orphanage together.. But lately.. After at the age of eighteen everyone got separated..

While Aerin herself stayed in korea while others moved to States for there agent training that no one know expect them and aerin.. And that was their boss wanted them to be not their opinion..

Now again yn got with Aerin after a long.. She told everything about her journey to Aerin.. And from then Aerin was there for her.. After sometimes they both had coffee and Aerin left..

After a while yn got extreme shock to see him enter inside her cafe.. She freezed for some minutes seeing him there.. She didn't expect him there.. He look at her with a cold face walk directly towards her..

While she was trying to act cool.. Just like a stranger he order from the meanu and settled himself into a table near by.. She was ashamed to face him after this all happened.. Even it look like she run away because she is afraid to face the reality..

.________________________________________.

WILL BE CONTINUED