10│Shouldn't Care

Yn Pov

After a long today i enjoyed a beautiful sunset.. I really really enjoyed today too much just because of yeonjun.. I don't know whether im giving him what he deserve or not.. He is been with me even after i hurt him..

I did hurt him a lot but still he forgive for everything.. Even after im the one who left him, he come to me.. He really deserve a lot for this and i myself took a silent promises i won't let him hurt..

I will give him what he deserve.. And spending a good amount of evening with him.. We got back to home.. Just by entering into the house i got to see Aerin who is sitting on the couch with coffee on her hands..

Seeing us drenched in water,since we playing in the sea, she frown.. I just pass a smile that she clear her throat signalling that she need to have a talke with me..

Aerin : hm today my work schedule ended soon just because of someone..

She said in a mean way just want to point out me.. I just look at yeonjun and wink at him in order to say we are just teasing each other as he chuckle and walked in..

________________________________
F  L  A  S  H  B  A  C  K

Flashback | Yn pov

I sigh for the nth time god knows how much.. Ok fine i admitted myself i still care about him.. Yes i do.. I know he is okay but still i don't know i just want to make myself sure about him..

I just wanna see him for once and it won't harm anyone right..? I should go to hospital.. But there is tight security.. How can i just break that.. Wait a second.. Aerin is working there.. Yeah she is the one who gonna help me.. But how..? Aishh how can i just ask that..

'Aerin baby i just want to met Taehyung can you help me..?'  Wft i can't really just ask and then she is gonna tease shit out of me for sure..i can't ask her but i can do one thing yeahh.. As i just went to hospital just then i enter into her cabin..

Yn : Aww my baby aerin..

I said with high cute pich voice just want to make sure im not acting but she just frown..

Aerin : What are you doing here..?

I giggle and sat infront of her and smile brightly and said with a exciting tone again make sure im not acting infront of her

Yn : Aigoo.. My baby aerin you always say im spending time with you but guess what i just come here for you.. Just for you baby.. So go and change and come slowly hm i mean fast.. Go.. Go..

but she just give me a frown side eye,
i gulp..

Aerin : When you start to love me..?

Yn : What.. What are you even saying.. Go please aerin i just want to give some times to you but you are doing this.. Please naa..

I pout..

I said with a puppy eyes just to show how much im sincere over my words.. She just scoff and said..

Aerin : hm.. Yeah whatever.. I will come just wait..

As soon she goes in just to change her clothes.. I just took her id card which was a doctor id.. As that i can easily break the security of him..I smirk and run out of the room..

As soon i went to the VIP section wearing doctor's coat with a mask,that i know most of his bodyguard and they are gonna identity me for sure.. So walked in just show my id to them, i mean Aerin's id.. And as they are dumb enough to let me in..

Easily i got in and walked into his room.. But just before i could step in i saw something that literally made my heart stop for a second.. I just gulp and moved back seeing how happy they are.. Laughing and teasing each other they look so happy..

And the thing make me most hurt is jungkook.. Now he is also happy seeing Taehyung and hayoon together.. He also join with him.. Now i know how much im not worth for them.. Even tho Taehyung push me away i though jungkook will be there for me as a brother but now he is also not there..

I shouldn't care about him.. Its my fault i shouldn't have think about him even after knowing he have someone in his life.. Im just a fool.. A tear drop let from me.. As soon as possible i walked away from there.. And its.. Its hurts a lot that i couldn't control my tears.. But no im not ready to hurt myself with this.. Controlling my emotions i just Washed off my face that i just wash off my emotions too..

Looking into the mirror i could see how my face look pathetic with teary red eye with red face.. Immediately i wipe off my face removing the coat.. After some minutes of teaching myself to be strong i walked outside wearing a smile on my face as soon i saw yeonjun at the hospital entrance that i felt just run to him and cry on his arms but no i didn't..

I just don't want to be more pathetic.. So trying to hold back i walked to him.. And thats how i went with him just then i myself forgot that how that scene made my heart broken..

_____________________________
FLASHBACK END

| Author Pov

Aerin sigh hearing that from her while yn just look down not knowing what to say.. That aerin just pull her face into her hands and said looking into her face..

Aerin : Its fine..

She said softly made but yn just pull away her face from her and sigh..

Yn : And you know what im fine.. I don't care anymore..

Aerin just chuckle how she manage to say that, when she is the same one who cried some hours ago seeing him with someone..

Aerin : Bitch you better don't be a double stand.. I ain't going to tolerate this anymore..

She said with a mocking chuckle that yn glare at her and shout..

Yn : I ain't care..

That she stood up just to walk away.. But aerin just teasingly shout..

Aerin : Bitch atleast give my id back..

.________________________________________.

WILL BE CONTINUED