36 │ Mystery in him

She gasps and pushes herself back, trying to face the figure holding her. Her eyes widen in shock as she sees the person clearly for. She can't believe it's him, the one she trusted, now holding her captive.

She tries to pull her hands free, but he holds them firm. Seeing her struggle, he smirks at her failed attempt, his expression taunting and cruel.

She glares at him with hatred in her eyes, but he shows no signs of softening. His expression remains cruel and unyielding, revealing his intention to hurt her both physically and mentally.

She can't fathom why he's changed so drastically; isn't he her Taehyung, the man she thought she knew? She doubts it now, as his eyes seem to hold a malevolent gleam.

He pushes her harder against the door, pinning her hands behind her back with one hand, while his other hand grips the door frame, his towering figure looming over her.

Now, she's completely at his mercy. He smirks, his face inches from hers, their breath mingling in a tense, oppressive silence.

The air is heavy with anticipation, and she can feel his hot breath on her skin.

Yn : What the hell do you think you're doing?!

she hisses through gritted teeth, her voice low and menacing, as she struggles against his grip. He remains silent, his eyes fixed on her, observing her rage with an unnerving intensity, his expression unreadable.

"You're playing with fire, and now you're going to get burned."

He repeats, his words dripping with malice, making her anger simmer even more. It's not just because he's approaching her after last night's events; it's the way he's handling her - like she's a fragile, insignificant doll.

The condescending grip, the patronizing tone, it all makes her feel belittled and powerless. And yet, a faint memory stirs within her.

She feels this way before, when they met by the Nakdong Riverbank. The same sense of unease, the same feeling of being trapped and helpless.
(S2 Chp.25)

Yn : Just stop your bullshit and let go of me Taehyung!!

He chuckled raised an eyebrow, seemingly amused by her defiance.He leaned in closer, his voice taking on a menacing tone.

Taehyung : You're feisty today, aren't you? But it won't matter.Soon you'll learn to obey me, to submit to my will.

Yn: Never! You're not the Taehyung I thought I knew. You're behaving like manipulating bipolar bastard

She spat, her eyes blazing with hatred, but his expression remained inscrutable, giving away nothing about what is running through his mind.

He chuckled, the sound sending shivers down her spine.He raised an eyebrow, seemingly amused by her outburst.He said, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

Taehyung : Manipulating bipolar bastard huh!?That's not very ladylike, is it?"

She struggled against his grip, but he held her firm.She snarled.Yn's eyes narrowed, her voice laced with venom.