17│ Its Danger

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹__________

Long chapter... This is a important chapter were saying the past about Yn and her friends so don't skip any conversation of them

__________🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

Author Pov

The situation in Aerin house was in such a messy state that Aerin was keep trying to make everyone talk to each other and sort out their problem but everyone keep quiet..

Even tho yeonjun wants to talk out but he just don't know how to talk out with Yn.. The last time they talk it end up as big argument..So he don't wanna push too much.. But Aerin know a conversation can heal their problems..

And now its the early morning where Lisa and jisoo were cooking along with that Kai was there at kitchen he was trying to talk with lisa but keeping the silent treatment she didn't even give ears to him who keep trying to get attention..

Kai : Lisa, just please listen.. Don't ignore me like this. Please talk im having such a terrible mind please..

That she looked at him coldly..

Lisa : Fine say..

He gulp at her intense stare..

Kai : That.. I.. I just want to find about that.. But getting no other option we had to broke in..

Lisa : And you did without minding the consequence..?

She asked with the same dead cold stare.. He gulp and nod.. And the thing is The boys have been not talking about the incident while the girls keep asking..

They didn't even utter any words.. And getting too much pissed the girl decided to maintain the silent just because thinking they don't even care about them..

And getting this silent treatment from lisa, kai is getting furious.. He can't stand with her, this behavior.. Jisoo sigh seeing them like that.. That she just walked away from there and soobin tag along her without even uttering anything..

He is also not liking that she is not talking to her.. Even that he not whining like kai he want to talk with her..

She sat on the couch with cup of coffee while having that with a cold expression.. That soobin clear his throat to get her attention..

Soobin : Hh..hh that i would like to have a coffee.

On his efforts she didn't even look at him.. That he sigh and sat beside her that he said with a plead voice made her look at him..

Soobin : Please.. Im sorry.. I really don't want to make you worry thats why i didn't inform you.. Forgive me please..

She look at him coldly..

Jisoo : Then tell me what happened there.. Then i will forgive..

And thats it.. He really can't say anything to her.. But began a sly woman she played her card there made him gulp..

Soobin : I.. I can't say anything..