13│Face To Face

|Author Pov

She walked through the street with the deep thoughts.. She don't know where to start.. That made her rethink.. Am i wrong again..?.. She keep walking through the dark street just not knowing what to do.. Im began a coward again.. I just run away from them..Thinking that a tear left her eyes.. She sigh..

No i can't be weak.. I should go back to Incheon and look for soobin and kai.. She decided, The the second she step her foot out of the street.. She got stuck.. She freez sensing someone was behind her.. That she herself make ready just for attack..

As soon she trun around nothing.. Nothing was there to see.. That she walked in yet again.. But she couldn't see anything.. But just then a metallic sound made her sense alert..

That within second she got tackle that mere person who is in black outfit.. Just by her one punch he got pinned to near by wall.. That soon she took his mask off.. She frown..

Yn : You..?

She frown in confuse.. Regaining her memory just to find this knowing face.. That she got who he is.. He is not other than Taehyung's one of the men.. She glare at him that he gulp knowing.. The tigress already got him..

Yn : Why you are behind me..?

He gulp yet again just seeing her fearless stare on him.. He didn't even open his mouth just like a trusted men.. But how he gonna pay for the trustworthy, by getting punch from Miss tiger..?

He didn't dare open his mouth just thinking about that he felt shiver that how Taehyung gonna kill him merciless just because he betrayed him.. But if he didn't open his mouth she is gonna eat him alive..

And out of all this he rather die by himself.. And seeing him she know he won't say any mere words against his boss.. That she glare at him.. Took a deep breath that she can reduce the anger in her mind.. That she calmly ask..

Yn : Did Taehyung send you..?

He gulp, she saw the fear in his eyes.. That she push him harshly that the poor man just gather his dear life and got up from the ground just by then she spoke more like warning..

Yn : Let your dear boss know im coming for him.. And i won't keep him wait any longer..

__^__

Mid Night 12 │ Kim Busan Mansion

The gun shot made him jerk up from the bed.. As soon his finger run into the pillow just to grab his gun that he hold that in his left hand..since his righ hand is hanged along with the neck that just cause by the attack..

He rushed down that he got to see nothing.. Just everything looks silent.. His eyes wander around the main hall while he was in the middle of the hall that he his eyes fix on infront of the whole big damn entrance door..That is expecting something..

His grip on the gun got tighter.. Just then the door got open with aggressive thud sound that he position himself, pointing gun.. But instead of some mere enemy his own men enter while gasping for breath.. That one of them said breathing heavily..

Guard : Boss.. Someone.. Someone brage inside.. We couldn't catch him..

'Correction its HER..'