15│Stay Away

Jungkook Pov │ Yn's Cafe

All i'm is damn too much shocked about yesterday.. It was such a hot move of her.. From somewhere Hyung deserve that slap but i know he is hurt as well as according to his feelings he is right but for me and jimin we just want him to push away his ego whatever it is..

And be stand with his true feelings just because both of them bear enough for hurting each other.. But damn Yn isn't going to be a submittive anymore.. She is really a tigress..

The way she glare is enough to make hyung to be head on over heels for her but both began such a stubborn, egoistic not gonna admitt the love they both have eachother.. Even tho she just speak like that her eyes were telling some other story..

That really say she was trying to move on but this already one year passed but still she couldn't move on and thats all mean she can't even move from him..and same for hyung even he engaged with hayoon that really mean nothing to him..

So thats all i just want to meet her that i walked into her cafe.. The second i enter i just got to see Yn on the counter doing her work.. And i know she already saw me but she is pretending like im just a customer to her as soon my trun comes since i was in the line..

Jungkook : How are you Yn..?

I asked.. But damn she just too with al herself.
She didn't even spare a small glance at me..

Yn : Your order sir..?

She asked with such a cold face.. That sigh at her..

Jungkook : Yn please.. Just.. Just talk to me.. Won't you..?

For damn god sake this wasn't my noona.. No.. No this isn't my Yn noona.. God..Hearing my begging like voice she just look at me with a dead clear glare that i gulped..

I really don't know how can she make me nervous all out of sudden.. She changed a lot maybe.. And getting a little nervous i said with shattered voice.. God know how i become like this all of sudden..

Jungkook : One bana.. Banana milk with.. With anything..

That i just run into one of the seat... Seriously a person can change this much.. I really don't have any idea how i just got scared that easily by her.. But why do she is getting angry on me..? Did i done something.. Oh my god fuck JK.. You fucker you are literally seeing her after a year seriously..

I didn't made any damn move on her this 5 months and suddenly show up then how she gonna react.. But fuck sake she can do that too.. But another fuck sake she got the biggest slap on her self respect begging hyung telling don't leave her and she even witness hyung getting engaged than how in the fucking world she gonna pay a single attention in me..

So my boy JK you need a lot of strength to make up with this young lady who is now a tigress.. I sigh and ready to walk to her before my order has come that was a pretty lady who serve me.. That my fucking Playboy mode on.. God know how im managing to do this right now..

Jungkook : Hy girl..? Wanna grab a coffee together..?

She smiled innocently at me.. Omo she is cute with that gummy smile just like yoongi hyung.. I just wanna pinch her cheeks so bad.. But her next words made me choke..