04│Why he here..?

After a while yn got extreme shock to see him enter inside her cafe.. She freezed for some minutes seeing him there.. She didn't expect him there.. He look at her with a cold face walk directly towards her..

While she was trying to act cool.. Just like a stranger he order from the meanu and settled himself into a table near by.. She was ashamed to face him after this all happened.. Even it look like she run away because she is afraid to face the reality..

She walked to him with food in tray.. But still she is not ready to look at him in anyway.. When she was ready to leave he stop her.. That their eyes meet together..

That unknowingly her eyes got teary.. No matter how strong she is.. In the moment she will lost her all will power.. Yet again she try to walk away.. Her pain was making her weak that she can't stand infront of him

Yeonjun : Yn please don't be a coward again.. Why you are keep running away.. Just accept that and move one.. Don't run away from this all.. Yn.. Just listen me.. I can't leave you like this.. Even tho i want to.. I can't.. Listen me once.. I will be there for you always.. Please come back to us..

He said emotionally made yn cry even more hard.. She realised his sincerity.. She was the one who leave them but he himself come for her.. Again she failed infront her.. Infront his friendship .. She look at him with her tear eyes.. That made his eyes a teary one too..

Yn : Yeon.. Im.. Im sorry..

She cried saying that.. And that's it.. He coiled her in a hug.. She cried on his arms as well as him.. While rose and jennie was looking at the scene infront of them with a widen confused face.. As well as worried about them too..

Yeonjun : Its okay.. Everything will be fine as long as im with you.. Now stop crying yn.. Back to yourself.. Back to my past yn who is fearless..

Saying that he broke the hug.. Wiped off her tears.. He smiled at her as well as she smile at him too..

Jennie : Well yn.. Who is he.. Why are you crying..?

She questioned made yn gulp down looking at him.. She don't know what to say.. As far as they don't know anything about her than how she supposed to talk about him now.. Seeing her nervous face.. Both jennie and rose look at each other.. And said with a teasing smile..

Rose : Ooo.. Is this your boyfriend yn..? After a long you are meeting him thats why this crying drama..

Both rose and jennie giggled at their own statement.. That yn was about to opposed it.. But yeonjun stop her..

Yeonjun : Yeahh.. Im Yeonjun,Yn's boyfriend.. Nice to meet you guys.. And yeah we fought a back ago thats why she moved to Busan.. So now we both forgive eachother and patch up again..

Jennie : But yn why don't you talk about him..

She talked suspiciously but rose pull her back and whisper..

Rose : Yeahh.. You want them to fight again.. Huh..? Them don't question her again.. You better shut up..

Like she changed the topic..

Jennie : Ohh.. Yeah you guys carry on.. We have some work left.. See you later..

Saying that both of them run away.. She look at him with guilty.. But he smiled at her..

Yeonjun : Let it be like that.. I know you didn't revealed yourself to them.. So its better like this now..

She too smiled at him and nod..

Yn : Hm.. I don't know.. What to say but..

She don't know what to say more.. And he know her better than herself.. As he said..

Yeonjun : Now you go and do your work.. I will be here till your work finished..

He said and yet again settled himself on the table ans start to enjoy his food.. While she look at him with a teary eye.. She don't know what to say or do..

His way of showing his love.. But she is still blind to see that.. His love was feeling like a friendship for her.. She walked away with a bitter smile.. He looked at her walking figure and whisper..

"I hope everything gonna alright..
You will be mine one day.."

____

As always a peaceful day yn was working.. But suddenly the atmosphere got alerted that something wrong gonna happen.. She observed her surroundings and found so many suspicious things around..

Now she know something wrong gonna happen.. That she immediately call yeonjun said him to come there.. She was continually checking the movement of each and everything.. As she mumbled under her breath..

'Everything gonna start again..'

She said made her hair bun and wait for the attack.. She made sure her costumer are safe as soon they left she was about to place the closed sign on the doorway but before a couple enter.. 'Why he here..?' This is what she though seeing him.. her heart beats..

The memories floated against her..felt sudden nervous.. Something unusual she felt seeing him..Unknowingly her eyes got teary.. Its spread shiver to her body.. She freeze for a second.. Just because it was a sudden unexpected scenario that made her world stop for some mere second..

For sometimes she got startled not knowing what to do..Yes thats him Taehyung and he wasn't alone he was with hayoon.. And yes its hurts as fuck seeing him with someone.. He didn't even look at her completely ignore her presence..

And that made pang on her heart but push that away she placed the sign and walked in with a heavy heart..

Entering inside she saw jennie was taking the order she gulped and moved away from there not want to witness them.. And suddenly Rose rushed to her with a frown and asked..

Rose : What is it..? Why you close now..? Afternoon no work..?

Yn sigh not knowing how to explain her.. She was not facing her coz her face extremely show her uneasiness.. So she kept a string face and a cold voice..

Yn : Hmm.. I have something important to do afternoon.. So everyone can leave now.. Go inform them..

She frown at yn's sudden behavior.. She opened her mouth to say something but yn stop her with a cold stare..

Yn : its nothing rose.. Go fast.. I don't have much time..

And this is the first time she is seeing her in dead serious vibe.. That rose gulp seeing this side of yn.. As she immediately walked away.. Yn sigh, closed her eyes out of frustration..

Yn : What is this all.. Out of sudden..

The tears fell down.. She wipe that off made a strong cold face..

Yn : This time im not gonna weak.. Ik how to handle this.. Im gonna start today my new mission..

She smirk..

.________________________________________.

WILL BE CONTINUED