05│ The Crazy Play

TAEHYUNG POV

Guess what..? Where am i..? Hell yes im at yn's cafe.. I know exactly where she works and everything she doing.. I was tracking on her the day she left Seoul and landed at busan.. Its not that i want her back or something..

I just wanna see what she doing without me and all.. And yeahh it is also a plan to give a sweet vist to her with my finance.. I would like to see her reaction.. And yes i saw her she seems got a shock seeing me and too there is hurt.. But i don't care that now..

She deserve that for hurting me.. She deserve this all.. My stare was on her.. She seems so disturbed and look tensed too.. But then i notice that there is no other customers expect us here.. And also i can feel something is odd here..

I can senses something he going to happened.. That immediately inform sam that i need a backup here.. While im busy with that hayoon speaks..

Hayoon : Oppa.. Look isn't it yn eonni..?

She pointed to her and asked.. As i respond to her in my cold voice..

Taehyung : I don't know..

She whined, such a baby she is.. She is really innocent for this all.. And i just pull her into my dirty world i shouldn't do this but i don't why i even what to marry her..

When the proposal come i just want to say no.. But that time i remembered yn and her deeds over me.. I couldn't stop that so i agree for this..

Hayoon : Anii.. She is yn eonni.. Im sure.. I should talk with her..

She said and about to get up.. But i stop her saying..

Taehyung : Don't.. She must be busy with her work.. Don't disturb her now.. We can talk with her later..

Hearing my words she pout sadly .. That was really cute of her reaction

Hayoon : Hm.. Yeah she seems busy.. But you know i really loved her.. She seems so captive women.. I can just see that in her.. Her attitude and everything says she is a great women she is just cool.. After all she is a secret agent..

I just scoff at her and said..

Taehyung : Don't be blind at someones look.. They must be hidden something more of it.. And you don't even know her properly you barely saw her once but you are talking like you know her from ages..

She just chuckled and said..

Hayoon : Even appa know about her.. After Minji mom said about her i asked appa.. And he told me about her.. She is really a brave women.. And one of the most ranked secret agent.. But something happened now.. I don't know what is it.. Something is off..

She said with a pout and start to eat her food.. Yeahh how can she know.. I'm the one who cancelled her license and all.. Now she is not even in korean agent list.. Poor her.. I just chuckle.. But before i could think something..
Boom!!..

AUTHOR POV

For a second everything got calm and clean.. Where yn and Taehyung can feel the bad vibe.. Both of them call for back up.. Yn call yeonjun without saying what is it..while Taehyung did call the strong back up team he have..