19│Catch Butterfly

Author Pov │Busan Personal Mansion Gym, Night 10

He punched it too hard that he himself got collapsed on the floor breathing heavily just because he is have been punching the sand bag more than 15 minutes and can say he is letting out his frustration there.. He is too much annoyed about that day that he got a big argument with Yn that he didn't wanted to happened but somehow they got fought and its heating up his whole mind.. and there we goes come jimin up to there made him sigh out of annoy one more time.. Jimin frown and asked..

Jimin : The fuck wrong with you..!?

Jungkook just roll his eyes and said..

Jungkook : Whatever it is,you are not gonna hear my words..

Jimin scoff and said..

Jimin : Ohh come on Jk you just say.. Im your hyung after all..

That made jk glare at him that jimin chuckle..

Jimin : Why you are too much annoyed in these days..!?

And it made him too much pissed that he shouted..

Jungkook : That don't concerned you!!!

That he is ready to walk away but before that Taehyung enter there made him stop his move or say he made him stop..

Taehyung : What is it..?

Jungkook didn't said anything that he was about passed away from there but he hold his hands and asked..

Taehyung : Im asking you jungkook what is the matter and don't dare to lie.. did you meet with Yn..? My men already inform me so say it..

That jungkook sigh and said in a disappointed voice..

Jungkook : Hyung.. She said bad about our family and i couldn't hold back.. That i.. I just spat nonsense to her.. And im guilty on it..

Taehyung sigh seeing the younger in such a depressed state that jimin to walked beside them..

Taehyung : You don't need to guilty about that she deserve that anyways.. Even after betraying us she dare to talk bad about us then she deserve a lot for that..

He said in such a serious voice note made jimin look at him that he can see the darkness in his eyes..

Jimin : What you are up to..

He asked in such a serious voice made Taehyung smirk..

Taehyung : Nothing she gonna pay thats all..

Jimin : Im warning you Tae.. Just stop this here.. Just leave her in her own way anyway you don't care about her then why the fuck you keep targeting her.. Mom already warn you to stay away from her when you don't want to hold on her then what??!!

He scoff at that statement..

Taehyung : I don't care about anything i just want her to suffer for hurting me..