Prologue

[ Y/n Pov ]

" Come here right now y/n, you belong to us." jisoo spoke from my left side with Rosé standing beside her. Both of them looking pissed as they held knives in their hands.

" I dare you to take a step towards them y/n, I fucking dare you." Jennie spoke from my right side with Lisa beside her. Both of them also having knives in their hands, threatening me. I knew what everyone was capable of, it was a death or death decision.

" Y/n, we gave you everything you wanted. We shared all our secrets, come to us sweetie" Rosé spoke, making me look towards the left again as her eyes and words softened.

" Babe, don't listen to her. We had done everything together, I know you better than you do. I have been with you since forever, I have always been there for you. Come to us" Lisa spoke, making me look towards the right again, she had tears in her eyes. My heart melted as I didn't know how I could be stuck in this trap.

" FUCK IT, COME TO US Y/N BEFORE I KILL THEM AND MAKE YOU!" Jennie yelled at me, making me tremble as a tear rolled down my cheek. I didn't know where to go, I didn't even know if I wanted to pick.

" Go to them and I'll break those fucking legs of yours, your punishment will be so much worse than the previous ones, you do remember what they were right?" Jisoo spoke from the other side, instantly I started crying. I didn't want to be here, I didn't want them. They aren't who I believed they were.

Before I knew it, I was caught off guard and all four of them began running towards the middle, to me, with knives in their hands. And I did what any other stupid person would do, I ran.