Thank you

Woah, another book completed. I think this will be my..sixth completed book. And more specifically, my fourth yandere themed one.

I'm going to be honest here and admit this was not one of my favourite books, least favourite I'd say. It felt more like a chore to write this rather than something I actually enjoyed. But for those of you who know me, you will know that once I start a book, I always finish it. I hate it when authors leave readers hanging which is why I don't do that.

Yes, I didn't like this book and prefer others that I've written but I still do hope it was able to satisfy some of you. It does take a lot of effort, time and motivation to write long, detailed chapters and have continuous updates as well.

My first book was not a yandere themed one, but my second one was and surprisingly, it gained a lot of attention. I liked the yandere genre a lot but unfortunately, this was and is going to be my last book relating to this genre. To those of you who don't know, after I finish my ongoing book and LAST book here ' Truth Be Untold', I'll be saying goodbye to this account. So yes, I feel like it's a big thing that I've come this far and almost heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time that this was my last yandere themed book.

Nonetheless, I still want to thank everyone who read this book, commented, voted and followed me because it really means a lot. Reading all the comments was something I looked forward to everyday.

I had some trouble figuring out the ending, but as usual, wanted to do something unexpected to give you guys a little surprise, I hope that worked out at least.

Drop your thoughts on this story, if you liked it, what you thought about the plot or ending and what improvements I could make for future books. Feed back is something I always encourage you guys to give me since it helps me learn my mistakes and how to improve them for next time.

Again, Thanks a lot to everyone who have been really patient with me and waited continuously for my updates over the last 2 months-ish. I really hope you enjoyed this book and I'm hoping you guys will go check out my other stories. I hope you enjoyed your stay here, so once again, thank you.

From your author ♡