Chapter 5

10 Years Ago

Me and Lisa are way beyond fascinated. The butterflies that are flying all around us take our breaths away. Our mothers decided to take us out on the weekend and we all came to this butterfly park.

Butterflies are so pretty, their wings are like the most delicate thing on this earth but created with so much love and beauty. Mother told me that even though butterflies are so beautiful, they aren't able to see their wings meaning they don't know how beautiful they really are.

And then she told me if I ever felt like I was ugly, I should think that I'm a butterfly - a beautiful work of art that can't see my own beauty myself but others around me can. I told that to Rosie as well when she wished she was pretty like the rest of us, and mother's words were true - I wish rosie could see how beautiful she really is.

" Y/n/n, I got you juice!" Jisoo came squealing from behind passing me the mango juice box. I thanked her and gave her a hug for it before we all sat on the grass field and lay down, staring up at the hundreds of beautiful butterflies.

" What would you name a butterfly if you had one?" Rosé asked us all, we all thought about it for a second - looking at the butterflies to gain some inspiration.

" I'd name it beauty, cause it's beautiful" Lisa replied, as much as I liked the name - it was too simple. Something that holds this much beauty needs a special name.

" I would probably name it buzz" Jennie replied, giggling to herself at her own funny name. My brain still couldn't think of what I'd name my butterfly but I know I'll come up with a name eventually.

" If I had one, I'd never let it leave." Jisoo replied making all of us look at her curiously.

" Why is that, don't you want the butterfly to fly away and have it's freedom?" I asked, that's what I would do at least, why would she want them locked up like that.

" The beauty should only be seen by me, what's the point otherwise when there are other admiring it, I want to keep it all to myself...I just don't know how I'd do that." Jisoo replied, making us all nod in understanding. I thought about how she said she didn't know how she'd keep it to herself and realised that there wouldn't be a way to do that - since butterflies are small and with their wings they can fly.

" I'd tie it's wings up jichoo, make it mine to see forever." Rosé said all of a sudden. I looked at her in shock, not believing what she just said but she seemed to think it was normal. None of the others were as shocked as I was at what rosé had just said and I thought maybe I was the odd one out and this was a normal thing, it's four of them and one of me after all.

" That's perfect rosie, I would definitely do that if I owned a pet butterfly" Jisoo replied agreeing.

They were giving me the chills all of a sudden so i told them I'm going to find our mothers and tell them where we are, Jennie insisted on coming with me in case I would get lost but I told her I'll just ask someone around if I do lose my way.

I just needed to get these weird chills away from my body, their words scared me a little but it's probably just me being me, if they think it's normal and not a big deal - then it probably isn't.
Eventually, I found my mother talking with the other mums and gave her a big hug as soon as I saw her, her sweet scent calming me down.

" ready to go home sweetie?" She asked me, I nodded quickly and she told the other's mums about how we could go get Lunch together before we all went home.

I just want to sleep now, I'm feeling more tired than usual.

6 Years Ago

" Can you stop ignoring me?" I begged Lisa as I leaned onto the locker beside her. All four of them have been mad at me since the night we went to party, assuming it is because they were worried about me not telling them before going away from them.