Chapter 20

I felt powerful like I had never felt before. I felt in control. I felt..on top of the world. Four of my worst nightmares standing in-front of me yet I have them wrapped around my fingers for just this one single moment.

I'm not messing around and they know. And they are terrified. Scared that they are going to lose the person they were fighting their love for. Fighting for me.

Well all fights come to an end, don't they?

" Please put the gun down, y/n." Lisa begged, none of them taking another step forward and frozen in their tracks.

I chuckled, completely ignoring her question as I glanced at them all one by one. All their expressions filled with fear, it was probably the only satisfaction I have ever felt.

" Why did you all go so crazy after me?! Why were you so obsessed with me?!" I yelled loudly, knowing perfectly well no one would be able to hear me except the four devils in-front of me. Their lips pursed together, shutting tightly that the outline of their rosy lips started turning white from the pressure.

" Y/n please-"

" Fucking answer my question or I will shoot myself!" I yelled, cutting off whatever Jisoo had to say. I was tired of all their lame excuses. They were beating around the bush and I wanted them to get straight to the point.

" We love you," Jennie started " So much." Lisa finished.

" That doesn't explain how you all split up into two groups and began fighting for me like I was a sack of potatoes!"

They all looked at each other and I knew they were hiding something. Something they had never told me before. It was obvious since we all split up when choosing our subjects and they just so happened to be together and me alone most the time.

" It started off as a stupid thing, all of us arguing over who loved you more." Rosé said, ruffling her hair with her hand in the process " Then it got serious. We all wanted you and we had different ways of wanting you too."

" It was them who started it. They started pulling you away from us and we felt the feeling to fight for you. They wanted to keep you all for themselves and spoil you, but also remain somewhat strict." I huffed, almost surprised at Lisa's reply.

No shit, sherlock.

" And they had different ideas. They wanted to lock you up, tie you and hurt you. They wanted to treat you like a pet, mark you as theirs. We didn't like that idea." This time Jisoo added on. Pieces were clicking together into place but it still didn't add up, how did they just suddenly start this war. This war for me.

" And my friends, my fucking parents, you decided to kill them!?" Anger rose upon me, tears threatening to spill from my eyes at the mention of them killing those I loved all because of this stupid claim they wanted to have on me.

" It was Rosé's idea, she showed the possessiveness and did something about it. We killed Jihyo, all of us, together. And then we kept killing more, your teachers, your f-friends and it became a competition over who could kill more." This time Lisa replied.

I couldn't hold back the tears anymore and they began spilling from my eyes. This wasn't how I wanted my life to be, I didn't choose for it to be this way and they completely destroyed my life. I had no one, no one left to love. And no one left out there to be loved to.

" What made me so special, why couldn't you just have done this to someone else?! Ruin someone else's life, but not mine?!" I'm being selfish right now and insensitive in some measures but I don't care anymore. I've never done something this bad to deserve what they've been doing to me. I've never done something this bad to be ripped of my life and freedom.