Chapter 1

12 years ago

" Jennie yah, rosie is hiding there, I saw her!!" I yelled, pointing at the huge yellow slide inflicting Jennie to instantly run behind me

" Okay, you take the left, I will take the right" She spoke and I nodded, I quickly ran to the left side of the slide while she ran to the right before we slowly creeped up behind the yellow slide.

" BOO!"

" AHH!"

All of us screamed, giggling as we caught rosé and fell down on the floor, laughing to our hearts content. Our cheeks stinging from how much we were smiling but instead of stopping, we smiled and laughed even louder.

" You guys still need to find lili" Rosie spoke making me and Jennie realise that, we instantly stood up and went separate ways, finding the last hider so we could win. I searched the back of the playground, behind the fences and trees, trying to find Lisa when I heard a scream coming from behind, a scream that sounded like Lisa's.
I quickly ran to the opposite direction and found Jennie and Lisa laughing beside the swings.

" We won!!" Jennie cheered before rosé came to us, pouting while crossing her arms.

" No fair, Jennie is the best seeker!" Rosé pouted adorably, it was too hard to resist so I poked her cheeks. She resembles so much like a chipmunk, my mum says so too.

" Your cheeks are as soft as cotton candy, hm probably even softer" I spoke before laughing, almost crying tears of joy at my own joke. The others didn't find the joke funny but started laughing cause I was laughing until mum called us.

" Kids, it's getting dark, let's go home for dinner" Mama came to tell us, I pouted sadly as I didn't wanna leave the playground

" Just 5 more minutes, please mama" I begged, showing my puppy eyes in attempt to make her say yes...and indeed it worked.

" Fine, no more than 5 minutes" She sighed and sat back down on the bench again causing me to squeal while we all played rock paper scissors to decide the next hiders and seekers.

6 years ago

" Ugh, when is lunch gonna start" I grumbled impatiently to rosé who was sitting next to me - clearly hungry and annoyed.

" Patience y/n, just 3 more minutes" She replied to me, trying to sound enthusiastic when she was clearly impatient and hungry for lunch as well.

I watched as our english teacher was talking about a Shakespeare book and his use of specific words, it was so boring. I stared at the clock and watched each second pass by, it felt like an hour that only a minute had past. I returned my focus to the english teacher and tried to pay attention but my mind was too occupied with the thought of delicious food entering my stomach.
And what seemed like a decade later - the bell rang and I practically jumped from my seat and packed my bag as quick as the speed of light.

" Rosie, hurry" I whined impatiently, she rolled her eyes in a joking manner before packing up quicker and taking a hold of my hand.

" Alright, let's go" we walked out the classroom quickly with our hands intertwined with each other - hurrying to the cafeteria. The closer we got to the cafeteria, the more louder the noise became and when we had entered the cafeteria...well it was chaos - as usual.

Everyone had their own group where they'd sit at their usual table, the chattering and yells from them were loud. There was a long-ass line for the food since it was a Monday today, luckily I brought my own food though. I tiptoed a little to find my usual table when Rosie chuckled beside me

" Shortie" She mumbled, ruffing my hair and messing it up making me glare at her and telling her to shut up in an annoyed tone. I let go of my hand that she was holding and walked to our usual table - Jisoo and Jennie were already sitting there and had waved when they noticed me walking towards them. I sat down and hurriedly took my food out from my bag, quickly opening the ziplock bag and taking a big bite of my ham and cheese sandwich - causing me to softly moan in satisfaction.