CHAPTER 3

[Aarons POV]

"I need to go over this script" I thought to myself. I just got it this morning and even though I have a week until we start rehearsing I like knowing the text way before that. After a shower and supper I went to the couch to start learning it.

I opened the booklet and saw it wasn't my script. It was some kind of legal document, court papers and that stuff. How do I have this? And then I remembered I bumped into that girl. I guess by mistake I picked this up, and she must have my script.

Great, now I need to look for a person I know nothing about. I tried looking at the legal papers again, maybe her name will be written there. But there was no personal name, only the name of the people the case has to do with and the law firm handling the case. I guessed she's from the law firm as she was holding many files.

I guess I'll have to go there tomorrow and look for her. She probably needs this file as much as I need my script. I checked online what the address of the place is and went to sleep.

-The next morning-

I got up early and after my morning jog I went over to the law firm that was on the file- Jones & Hamilton. I entered the building not knowing what to do with myself. I didn't know anything about that girl. How was I supposed to find her now?

A nice receptionist greeted me and I guess she could help me the most right now so I went over to talk to her. "Jones & Hamilton, how can I help you?" she asked with a smile.

"Well this is going to sound kind of weird but I'm looking for a girl that works here.. I don't know her name but I know on what case she's working.. You think you could help me find her?" I asked. Well I said it. Now let's just hope this works.

The receptionist looked at me a bit shocked so when one of the employees greeted her she called her over to help us. I explained to her what I needed and she said she knew the case and those that worked on it.

"So can you talk to them? If one of the girls says she met me, I'm Aaron by the way, tell her I have something of hers and I'm pretty sure she has something of mine. Give her my number and tell her to call me. Thank you!" I said as I wrote down my number and gave it to her.

"I know who you are. I'll check into it.." she said. "Well thanks again!" I said and turned to leave. I really hope the girl works here and that I didn't make a mistake about this.