CHAPTER 43

SO ENJOY. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK! XOXO

7 month later-

"Is there anything I can do to help?" Aaron asked from behind me. I was leaning on the toilet and emptying my stomach. I woke up today earlier than I usually do and just ran to the bathroom. Aaron was right behind me, holding my hair out of my face and rubbing my back, without being able to do much.

"Not really" I mumbled in between pukes. "I'll call your job to let hem know you wont be coming in today" he said before I could protest. "Thanks" I said in between sobs. If there was something I hated it was throwing up. I always ended up crying for hours. It discussed me so much.

"Hi you'll be alright" Aaron said when he came back and sat on the floor beside me and hugged me. "I don't like being sick" I cried as he held me close. "Are you still not feeling good or do you want to brush your teeth?" Aaron asked after a few minutes of me not puking. "I think I'm done" I said and slowly got up.

The rest of the day Aaron and I spent in bed, resting and talking and watching movies. Aaron had to leave at 6 for his show but he called Jess over to be here in case I don't feel well again so that I won't be alone.

Since I was feeling well by now we turned it into a girls night with movies, makeovers and of course lots of gossiping. At the moment I was trying to figure which of Aarons friends I could set Jess up with. Problem was that Jess wasn't too interested which sucked.

At some point we fell asleep on the couch in front of the TV, and Aaron woke us up when he got back from the theatre. Jess went to sleep in the guest bedroom while Aaron and I went to bed.

The next morning I woke up sick again. Before I knew it I was again in the bathroom throwing up. Aaron was beside me keeping my hair out of my face and trying to stop me from crying.

I guess all the noise from puking and crying woke Jess up and she came to see how I was doing. "How are you?" she asked me as I felt a bit better. "I'm not sure. I think I got it all out of my system now" I said hopefully.

"Was it like this yesterday too?" she asked with a weird expression on her face. "Um yeah I guess? Why?" I asked confused. "Could it be that maybe you're um that you might be pregnant?" she asked a bit embarrassed and I looked at her shocked.

This could definitely be true! On our 6 month anniversary I went off the pill. It's possible that I'm pregnant, but so fast? Usually it takes time!

"Jen, she might be right" Aaron said the shock on his face obvious. "I mean it's possible, but so fast? I though it would take a while" I told him and we just looked at each other.

"I'll leave the 2 of you to it. I'll tell everyone you're sick. Keep me updated, bye" Jess said and left.

"Do you want me to get a pregnancy test?" Aaron asked after I brushed my teeth and went back to bed. "Yes" I said as I closed my eyes. "Ok, I'll be back soon" Aaron said and kissed my forehead before leaving.

"Jenny" I heard Aaron whisper sometime later. I guess I must've fallen asleep. "Yes?" I mumbled slowly sitting up in bed. "I got the test" he said and sat down next to me. "Ok" I say, a bit scared of finding out if we're really going to be parents so soon. "Come on. Whatever it is, it will be ok" Aaron said and gave me a reassuring smile. "Let's get this over with" I said and grabbed the box out of his hand while getting out of bed.

"I can't look, tell me" I told Aaron 15 minutes later. Aaron took the stick from the bathroom, gave it a look and came to hug me. "Well what is it?" I asked impatiently. "We're going to be parents" Aaron said with a huge smile on his face. "We're going to be parents" I repeated with a big smile as well. "I love you" Aaron said and kissed me.

7 month later-

"Excuse me, can I please pass?" I asked as I was trying to get to my seat. I was going to watch Aaron in his show one last time because once I give birth to the twins I didn't think I'd have time to come. I got to my seat and could finally relax. I wasn't feeling too well all day but I wasn't too worried, and wouldn't let it spoil the evening I had planned.

The first act was over and I was starting to feel worse. I decided to go backstage to Aaron's dressing room just to lay down on a couch. Walking around with such a big stomach wasn't so easy and laying down helped tremendously.

"Jen are you ok?" Aaron asked when he saw me coming towards his dressing room. "Yeah I just need to lay down for a while. I think I'll stay here until you finish" I said while walking to the couch. Aaron lay next to me rubbing my stomach until he had to go back onstage. "I'll see you later. Love you" he said while kissing my forehead and leaving the room.

I was waiting for about 15 minutes when suddenly I felt a sharp pain go through my stomach and felt the couch getting wet. "Nonononono, this can't be happening already" I cried and tried getting up to find some help. I found someone from the stage crew and told him to tell Aaron when the how is over while we were waiting for a taxi.

I was in the delivery room with my mom for about 2 hours when Aaron came running through the door out of breath. "I'm here!" He yelled while running to hold my hand. "Did I miss anything yet? Why didn't you tell me when you left? I would've come immediately" he said and I could tell he was nervous.

"It's alright, they're not out yet. And I didn't want you to leave in the middle. Don't worry, like you said, it will all be ok" I said and then squeezed his hand while letting out a shriek of pain as another contraction came.

13 hours later each of us held a tiny baby. I couldn't believe that those were our children. We created those small humans. "What will we name them?" I asked Aaron. We have talked about possible names during the pregnancy but we never officially decide. ""Daniella" Aaron said while looking at our oldest daughter that he was holding. "Yes. And Michael?" I asked as I looked down at our son. "Yes" Aaron said and smiled at me.