CHAPTER 7

I woke up really early feeling full of energy and was about to get out of bed to go for a run when suddenly I remembered all that happened last night. Is it possible Aaron is sleeping in the other room? Oh god. I can’t come out like this! But I couldn’t avoid him either. At some point I’ll have to go out. Ok. Let’s go. Not much choice. "Good morning Jen! How did you sleep?" he was already up and making breakfast. "Um great thanks, you?" "Great! Grab a plate" he said "actually I try to go running every morning and I have breakfast only after.." I felt really bad. He was trying to make me feel better and he put so much effort into it!

"Oh its fine I get it ! I also run in the mornings.. Let’s go together now and then we can eat" "sounds good" I said as we went towards the door. "So how long have you been in NY?" Aaron asked while we were running "less than a week. But it feels like so much longer than that" which is so crazy. I just got here but so much has happened. "Do you know the city well?" he asked with a weird tone to his voice. "Umm not really. I know the Broadway area, how to get from home to work, and that’s about it" I said. Wow I really don’t know the place! I should get to know the city I’m living in now. I looked at Aaron and he was smiling

"Well I could give you a tour sometime, some places you just have to see. You can’t live here without knowing the city!" "How can I say no to such an adorable smile?" I asked and we laughed. "Ok so whenever you have some free time from work let me know" "ok thanks!"

"So when is the show we're going to?" "What? Oh you don’t need to come if you don’t want to come.." "But I do! It’s been so long since I went to watch a show and not be the one on stage. It will be refreshing!" "umm ok well it’s the day after tomorrow" he's so sweet! How did I get so lucky to meet him? "Ok. So I’ll pick you up before the show" he said as we made it back to my apartment. We ate the breakfast he prepared and then he left with his script. Did all of this really happen?

I went to the shower and thought about everything that was. It’s so crazy. Just 2 days ago I couldn’t even talk in front of Aaron but now I feel like I can tell him everything. He just cares so much. For a while I even forgot who he was and that I’m his fan. It felt like we were friends for years.

As soon as I got to work Jess came over "you didn’t call! So how was it having Aaron Tveit at your house?" she asked really excited. But what could I tell her? It didn’t feel weird, it actually felt like the most normal thing in the world even though he's famous. But how could I explain that to her? She'll never understand. "It was fine. Sorry I didn’t call I was very tired" I said trying to avoid talking about it anymore. I need to work on 3 different cases and it'd be best if I’d just focus on my work. "Come on! Tell me how it was!!" she was starting to get on my nerves. What am I supposed to tell her?? She won’t understand me anyway!

"It was fine. There isn’t anything to say really" please just leave I was thinking to myself. "Fine? That’s all you have to say? Fine?" "Yes! What do you want me to tell you? He is the most amazing person in the world and we fell in love? Because it’s not going to happen so just leave it!" I yelled at her. I don’t know why it annoyed me so much but it just did. I didn’t want to talk to anyone about Aaron. I wanted it to stay our secret that were becoming friends, or at least that’s what I think we are “ok sorry. I see I pushed a bad subject" she said sounding hurt and leaving to her desk.

"Jess wait. I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to snap at you. It’s just that I’m not in the best mood. It doesn’t have anything to do with Aaron, it’s just something personal" I said. I really couldn’t lose my only friend at this place. "Ok. I’m sorry for pushing on you. If you want to talk about anything know I’m here" she said and went to her desk.

Please comment and vote.. I would really like to hear your thoughts.