EPILOGUE!

"Daniella! Michael! Emily! Ethan! Come down here!" I yelled to my 4 lovely kids. "We want to leave or you'll be late to your final show!" I yelled again. "Hey, sweetheart relax. We'll make it on time, if you keep stressing the baby might come and I'd really prefer if you didn't give birth while I'm on stage this time, especially when it's our closing night. Just keep her in one more day" Aaron said while hugging me and rubbing my back.

"Don't worry. I won't let her come tonight. Nothing will run this night. I can't believe this happened" I said and looked up at Aaron. "Well start believing it. You have 4 talented kids" Aaron said and grinned at me. "Well I have no idea where they got it from" I said jokingly.

"We're here" Daniella said while walking down the stairs with her sibling behind her. "Nervous?" I asked them? "Mom we've been doing this for almost a year. We don't really get nervous before shows anymore" Michael said. "Plus daddy's with us so if I'm ever scared I look at him and it helps" 7 year old Emily said and hugged Aaron's leg. "I'm a bit nervous, but only because I don't know what I'll do now every night" 11 year old Ethan said. "Well first of all tomorrow we'll have a family fun day and then we'll see how to keep us all busy!" Aaron said as he ushered all the kids into our minivan.

"Mom will you be in the crowd or backstage?" Daniella asked. "I'll be in the front row together with the whole family!" I said excitedly. "Everyone's coming?" Ethan asked very happy. "Yes, even Uncle John came in from London" Aaron said and everyone started rambling in excitement, and it was definitely justified.

When the twins where young I always took them to Aarons opening and closing nights. Pretty fast they fell in love with the world of theatre just like their father, and we encouraged them and helped them get them child roles in different musicals. When Ethan came along and shared the love for theatre we couldn't be happier and more proud of our children.

And now, comes to an end the most amazing thing I could think of. Broadway made a new production of "the sound of music" and they cast Aaron as captain von Trapp, Daniella as Liesl, Michael as Friedrich, Ethan as Kurt, and Emily, on her very first show, as Gretl, I couldn't be more proud of them all. Seeing them together on stage was such an amazing thing.

Of course everyone came in to see them preform because it's such an opportunity to see all of them together onstage. The kids didn't know yet, but after the show everyone was going to Aaron's parents' house for a very late dinner.

We arrived in the theatre and they all left to get ready after saying goodbye to me, and I met with the rest of the family in our seats. The show was beautiful. I have always had a soft spot in my heart for "the sound of music", and seeing all of them performing it made me even more emotional.

Since it was closing night, at the end many people came up to give speeches, what I didn't expect was Aaron's speech. "Today is the end of this amazing production. This experience wasn't like others I've had before. I got to do something that I never dreamt possible. I got to go onstage every night and do one of the things I love most and perform. But more than that, I got to do it with people I love. I got to do it with my children and that is something I am so happy I got to do. I got to spend time with you and see you all finding yourselves through this. But all of this wouldn't have been possible without the great support of my wife Jennifer. Night after night the 5 of us left her so we could come here and she understood and supported us all through it even though it's not easy to always be left out. We want to thank you for letting us do this and for being as amazing as you are", Aaron finished and Daniella, Michael, Ethan and Emily came down hugged me and gave me a bouquet of flowers. "I would make you come up here, but since you're carrying our 5th child I'll let you rest" Aaron said and I chuckled while tears of joy came through my face.

After that we went for the late dinner which dragged until the middle of the night but no one cared because it was such a great opportunity to be all together and just enjoy. The next day we spent the 6 of us together at home, watching movies, playing games and just enjoying a relaxing day all of us together and I couldn't be happier.

That night I woke up with a pain I knew well. "Aaron, its time" I woke him. We quickly wrote a note for the kid's letting them know we were going to the hospital and then we left. a few hours later I was holding my daughter with tears of joy in my eyes. "Rose?" Aaron asked and I nodded. "Welcome to the family Rose Tveit" I said and kissed her tiny head. "I love you so much" Aaron said with a big smile on his face. "I love you too" I said, knowing that nothing could ever be more perfect.

That night when I went to sleep in the hospital room I was surrounded by the most important people in my life. My husband, and our 5 kids, and it made me think of all I went through to get to this. Years ago I thought I would spend my life with Chris, and be a paralegal, never would I have though I would meet someone as great as Aaron, and be able to become a successful lawyer and mother. I guess it's a great thing that LIFE CAN CAHNGE.

I CAN'T BELIEVE I FINALLY DID IT AFTER SO LONG! I FINISHED THIS STORY. I HOPE YOU LIKED IT AS MUCH AS I DID. XOXO