BONUS CHAPTER !

I was at home watching TV and relaxing waiting for Aaron's interview on the late late show to come on. It was filmed a few days ago and Aaron wouldn't tell me what they talked about except for braindead and his new Broadway show. The interview finally started and it was the usual questions so I was listening but not really concentrating on their conversation.

"So Aaron, you and Jennifer have been married for how long now?" James, the host, asked and now he got my full attention.
"Three month" Aaron said smiling. "And how are the 2 of you doing?" James asked. "Great! We couldn't be happier" Aaron said and I smiled. Life with him really was great. It was a bit hard to be alone every evening when he was out performing, but we get through it.
"Well, I wanted to ask you about something that happened a few months back" James said. "What about?" Aaron asked. "We all know how the world though you eloped. Did you ever actually think of doing that?" James asked.

His question brought bad memories from that crazy weekend.

It happened when we still lived in Miami, Aaron had finished filming Graceland a few days before, and I was still working on setting up the new office. Since Aaron had free time he thought it'd be nice if we went away for the weekend and I agreed.

We left Thursday night when I finished at the office, and came back Sunday afternoon. We went to Disneyworld and had a great time. We decided it'd be best if we left our cellphones at home, and just focus on us being together. It was one of the best weekends we've had. When we got back home there we were very surprised to see both our moms sitting in our Livingroom.

"What in the world were you thinking?!" they yelled as soon as we entered our apartment. "How could you not invite me? You're my eldest son and you made me miss your wedding?" Posie continued while we were standing there speechless. What in the world was going on? Why are they here and why would Posie think we're married?

"Mom, what are you talking about?" Aaron asked after he put down our suitcases. "You decided to elope?" my mom yelled instead of letting Posie answer. "What? Mom, why would you ever think we eloped?" I asked shocked.

"Don't lie to us. You two just disappeared for a weekend, and didn't answer anyone's phone calls. And the pictured are all over the internet! You though no one would find out?" my mom continued. "Susan, we have no idea what you're talking about" Aaron said addressing my mom. "We went away for the weekend to Disneyworld and we left our cellphones right here" Aaron went over to the drawer where we keep important things and took out our phones. "We didn't elope, and we don't know what you saw, but whatever it was, it wasn't real" Aaron said while handing me my phone, and turning his on.

"So you're saying this isn't you?" his mom asked and showed us a picture of Aaron in a suit, kissing someone who wasn't facing the camera, and she was wearing a wedding dress. "It can't be. We were together all weekend, plus, we wouldn't elope, we'd get married with all our families present" Aaron said.

I looked at the picture again. It looked like Aaron, but I knew it had to be fake. It resembled him a lot, but I knew it wasn't real. I understood how people would get confused. But to think we'd elope? That was insane.

Our cellphones began beeping repeatedly from all the notifications that were coming in. "oh god. I have like 500 missed calls from Elin" Aaron said and looked at me like he doesn't know what to do.

"Aaron, the pictures and rumors have been up for 2 days now, call her and explain this to her. She's probably going crazy" Posie told him. I nodded at him and he left to make the call.

The rest of the day was spent with explaining to everyone what had happened. It was a very exhausting day, but at least once our moms believed us, they helped and it was nice having them around.

"I never thought of eloping" Aaron said through the TV, and brought me back from my memories. "when that whole thing happened I already knew I wanted to marry Jen and I knew how important it is to us and to our families that there'll be a real wedding, so it never really came to my thoughts and I was so shocked when everyone though we did it" Aaron said.

"So you already knew you wanted to marry her at the time? When did you realize that?" James asked and Aaron turned red. "Well, it was just a bit before. When we finished filming Graceland we had a big party with all the cast, crew and friends. And I might've been, well, very drunk. I'm not really sure what happened that night, but Jenny was always there with me, and helping me, and making sure I was fine. She didn't judge me for being so wasted, and she was so great about all of it. I was completely in love with her before, but seeing her dealing with me in those awful moments.. It just made me fall more in love with her, and I realized she's who I wanted to spend the rest of my life with" Aaron finished and I realized I was crying.

"Well I'm glad you got around to it. You two seem very happy together. Thanks for coming tonight! You can see more of Aaron every Monday night on his show braindead, and on Broadway. Goodnight!" James said from the TV and I just sat there smiling.

I got off the couch and went over a case I was working on. I must've fallen asleep because I felt myself being lifted a while later. I opened my eyes and saw Aaron was carrying me to our bedroom. "Hi" I smiled up at him. "How was your show?" I asked.

"It went great" Aaron said smiling at me as he laid me down on the bed. After getting ready to sleep we lay down together in bed cuddled together. "So I watched the interview tonight" I said, waiting to see his reaction. I noticed him blush and then smile. "Oh, and what do you think?" he asked.

"Well it was adorable. I didn't know you wanted to marry me already then" I said. "Deep down I wanted to marry you from the day we got back together, but after that party I knew I was going to do it. You have no idea how much I love you Jennifer" he said and kissed me. "When did you know?" Aaron asked and it was my turn to blush. "Well, I guess it was after everyone though we eloped" I started and saw Aaron was waiting for me to continue. "Everyone though we got married and a part of me just wished it'd be real" I said and looked at him. He had a huge grin on his face and I couldn't help but grin back.

"I love you so much Jennifer Lillian Tveit" Aaron said. "I love you more Aaron Kyle Tveit" I said and we kissed.

LIFE CAN CHANGE- Aaron Tveitजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें