4.

Meechie
      "Meechie if you call me one more time you going to get me fired . What's the problem now" I could hear the aggravation in Kardi's voice but she had to understand both her and my mom left me alone with Scarlet I don't know shit about babies, so every time she cried or did some weird shit I called Kardi.
       "She shitted everywhere I mean all up her fucking back Kardi".
I could hear her giggling and so I said "man this shit ain't funny".
She replied "alright . Alright just remove her clothes and give her a little bath. Her tub is already in your moms bathroom . Make sure she's done first Meechie before you do".
       The shit was so stink I mean she had green shit that it was making me feel like I had to throw up.
     "Man can you just come home shit I'll pay for today".
Sternly she said "no. Now I gotta go and don't call me unless it a emergency,emergency Meechie" and then she hangs up on me leaving me to deal with this situation.
      My phone rings and thinking it was Kardi I answered .
"Hello Kar..."
"I need some money nigga...." Was the first thing I heard .
"Lili I'm not giving you no fucking money". I said over the phone to my ex. She had to have been tripping to think I was going to give her a fucking dime .
      "I said I need some money Meechie what the hell not clicking" then I could hear her snapping her fingers .
I replied "man I'm spending time with my daughter I don't have time for your bullshit".
       She got quiet for a minute and then said "daughter when did you get a fucking kid"?
         I sat the phone on the sink and got Scarlet in the little bath tub before saying "none of your business just know I got a kid".
"We'll whatever bitch you got , you know them hoes run away once I come around. That's why I told you , you'll always come back to me. So this bitch better be ready because you forever my man".
       I sucked my teeth and said "man get off my line with that shit I'll send you a little two hundred".
She yelled just before I pressed the end button "THE FUCK IMA DO WITH 200"!

Kardier
      I came home to Scarlet and Meechie laying in the bed asleep.
I walked over to the bed and tapped him saying his name quietly . This nigga said I snored shit he sounded like a grizzly bear right now.
      Shaking him he finally woke and said "shit you home".
I sat my purse down and said "yea you can go".
He sat up and looked over at Scarlet who was asleep. He bent down and kissed her small cheek and said "daddy love you" and then gets out of my bed.
      As he's standing up putting his shirt on and I'm now sitting down he says "Tomorrow night I'm going out with my boys . It's a little party going on at Club Genie . I'm telling you because I want you to come. I already asked my momma to watch Scarlet".
       I answered back "how you don't know if I had to work or not"?
He sucked his teeth and said "man you wanna go or what"?
I grinned and said "fine baby daddy I'll go".
"Good I'll pick you up at ten oh and invite your lil friends too, here this is some money for some Scar and almost it should be enough for you to buy something to wear and get your hair done".
        I grabbed the money and said "I'm getting enough money now to where I can get me a apartment . Um I just thought you should know".
      He glared at me for a second before saying "next week we can go looking ight".
I respond "we? I can find my own apartment".
"Man you heard me . If it includes my daughter living there it has to have my approval".
I sucked my teeth "alright Meechie".

       The next day me and the girls went shopping for the party later on that day.
"So you and Meechie getting close huh"? Zoe asked as she flipped through some tops.
I sucked my teeth and said "he is my child's father".
Farrah added "once people see y'all together tonight they going to speculate y'all together and just wait till he post Scar . People going to put two and two together and try and make four".!
       I respond by saying while looking at a dress "and that's fine I can't hide the fact he's her father forever".
Farrah replies "well I hope you ready for the bitches who's willing to fight over him and shit".
Zoe replied "damn Farrah relax . I think it's a good thing that y'all are on a good page with each other. Shit fuck what them people think".
       I smiled and said "exactly".
Farrah changed the subject and said "have you heard from Calvin"?
I simply said "nope" this was her second time asking me about him and I snapped back with a question right after my nope and said "why you so concern Farrah about a man who you said was no good for me huh"?
       She didn't say anything and Zoe comes in between the two of us and said "yea Farrah stop asking about Calvin that weak bitch is in the pass . Our girl snagged her a real money maker".
      Farrah replied "a real money maker who's a ladies man".
I quickly said with attitude "don't come for my baby daddy ight. He ain't everything but he take care of his . He doing more than what Calvin ever did when he thought she was his and I'm grateful. And before y'all say "look at you taking up for your baby daddy" you damn right I am because now he's family and y'all know I don't play about family".
      That shut Farrah ass right up to the point that she excused herself and went to the bathroom .
Once she was out of sight I said to Zoe "she must've been fucking Calvin behind my bad she so concern about him".
Zoe blew off and said "she yo friend I only fucked with her because of you".
Now the thought was in my head and I was going to find out.