29.

Kardier

"Kardier"! "Whaaaaattttt"! "That nigga got fucking herpes"?! "Dammit Meech you sound concern what you been fucking Roland too"?! I said looking away from my phone

"Kardier"!
"Whaaaaattttt"!
"That nigga got fucking herpes"?!
"Dammit Meech you sound concern what you been fucking Roland too"?! I said looking away from my phone .
"Girl don't fucking play with me. You can't be lying with shit like that you playing with people life's".
I sat my phone down and said "I'm not fucking lying Roland i called up at the hospital to make sure the muthafucker didn't die when we was trying to figure out who shot him. I lied and said i was his wife, and the nurse went to telling me everything. He has herpes been had the shit he was diagnosed two years ago".
Meech replied "I can't believe this shit here" he said sitting on the bed .
I chuckled and said "me neither I wasn't going to come out with it the way I did, but your gay ass homeboy asked for it".
Meechie said "he's probably on his flight as we speak".
I sucked my teeth and said "yea getting back on the plane to go suck some dick".
"Kardi chill man" Meech said covering his ears .
"Anyway so what you going to do about the situation now I mean he obviously didn't come clean about the shit"?
Meechie sighs and said "man I don't know now. I'm not even trying to focus on that shit anymore , when he's ready I guess he'll come to me to talk about it, in the meantime my focus is you and the kids".
I smiled and said "um I like the sound of that".

Meechie

       "Surprised wifey let your ass out tonight" Martin said to me as we chilled in the club

"Chill Kardi don't have no leash on me Nigga" I said to him.
He replied "Zoe took a test today . Once I heard that shit last night I made her ass go to a clinic this morning even when she told me they always used condoms . She ain't got shit so that's good".
I crossed my arms and looked at my boy and said "you love this girl don't you Nigga"?
Martin sipped his drink and said "yea . This shit so crazy because I wasn't even looking for love to be honest . The shit just happen you know"?
I took a pull of my backwood and said "shit trust me I fucking know. Never did I see me and Kardi together , shit I just wanted to be in my daughters life but the girl took a hold of me Bruh. It's like she placed a spell on a nigga and just took me under. I'd kill for that girl now I mean that shit".
       Martin nods and said "I feel the same way about Zoe. Just that Zoe don't come with the crazy like your girl" he said then laughing.
I chuckled to and said "yea my woman she's something else . She's the same as me just with female feelings and that's a blessing and a curse".
       "In your case Nigga a curse"! We turned and saw Julius standing behind us. He didn't go back up North like we thought .
"You came out" Martin said and right then I knew he must've invited him because I didn't .
Right then I said "look Nigga I'm sorry how my girl came at you but we boys . We grew up since sandbox days and if that's what you like then hey I'm not going to judge . I just wish you kept it a buck with us".
      Julius grinned and said "that's the thing I don't label myself as gay. I still like all females but sometimes I dabble with the male counterparts. I don't fucked them I fuck females but I get my dick...." Martin stopped him and said "Bruh to much to soon".
       Julius grinned and said "just know I only still fuck bitches".
Confused about his little situation who was I to judge so I said "it's cool bro that's you and your life we can only accept that and we do". We dapped him up and I order him a drink.
     Martin asked "soooooo should we be expecting like gay guys coming around"?
Julius chuckled and said "nah I got a shorty".
Gasping I said "wait who and do they..."
"We met at the club and yea she knows let me show you her now".
      When he showed us the picture something wasn't right I had seen this female before . Martin replied "ain't that Maria the transgender we use to go to school with him what was his name, her I mean"?
     "Yea and I can't remember her previous name and she doesn't mention it" Julius answered with confidence.
I didn't know what to say but as long as my boy was happy then so be it. When he said he was just fucking females I guess he meant niggas who turned into females . Whew shit this was a lot to unpack that I just down my shot of Hennessy and relit my blunt.

Characters list has been updated ....