6.

Kardier
The next morning I woke up before Scar . I knew in the next hour she would want a bottle and I totally forgot to make one before going to bed last night. I slowly got out of bed not wanting to wake her nor Meechie who decided to stay the night last night because in his words he didn't want to drive back to the city .
When I got in the kitchen Momma Yvonne was in there getting herself ready for work.
"How was the party last night"? She asked when I walked into the kitchen.
I kept in honest and said "fun until your son ex threw a drink at me".
She shook her head and said "you must be talking about Liliana that little bitch is a troublemaker and a money hungry manipulator . I was so glad when Meechie broke up with her ass".
"Um. Well she threw a drink at me and then we got into a fight".
His mom then said "her and Meechie were off and on so much I guess she feels untitled, but I think Meechie is done with her . At least I hope so, she like a bad virus whatever ass whooping you put on her last night I know she deserved it".
Learning about Liliana and Meechie's pass explained why she stepped to me like she did. She was jealous that he was in my face , little did she know me and Meechie aren't even together . I just hate when bitches jump to conclusions and it causes them to get they ass beat up.
When I got back to the bedroom the two was still asleep. I sat the bottle on the nightstand and got back in bed .
Grabbing my phone I scrolled on social media . It wasn't until I went on Facebook I saw the news . They had found a badly burned body in a wooded area three miles from Calvin's apartment.
Calvin didn't have no family so no one placed a missing persons report out on him.
"What you reading"? I heard Meechie say .
I handed him my phone and said "what if they identify him"?
Meechie sigh and said "they won't he has no hands ,feet, teeth or head".
"What"? I said in shock .
He replied "just know they won't identify him. His head, hands and feet was placed in acid".
Meechie hands me my phone back and said "now stop worrying ight if anything shit won't come back on you anyway".
I turned to him and said "okay and I don't want Scar growing up and we having to visit her father in prison".
He stared at me for a minute but didn't say anything instead he went back to sleep.

Meechie
I left the streets alone a year ago and invested my money in businesses around the city. But at times I dibbled and dabble back with the drugs and shit. Kardier had nothing to worry about with me going to prison that was the last thing that'll happen to me.
As she was feeding Scarlet I was on her MacBook looking at the clubs business last night.
"You bet not being doing no illegal shit on my computer Meechie".
I sigh and said "girl shut up nobody is doing nothing illegal I'm checking some shit on my club".
My phone rang and Lili name popped up on the screen . As I went to reach for it Kardi picked it up.
I laughed and said "man stop playing don't answer that".
She did so anyway and said "my baby daddy ain't in the mood to talk to his old hoes bitch".
I smacked her thigh and said "man watch your mouth and hand me my phone girl".
She hung up the phone and tossed it at me before saying "I suggest you block that number if you know what good for you".
I sucked my teeth and said "you talking like you my woman".
Kardi replied "I'm talking like I mean what the fuck I said".
I couldn't do nothing but laugh and she said "keep laughing see if I don't cut your dick off".
"Man girl shut up you not going to do shit. But feed my daughter and look cute". She didn't respond but gave me that smirk before turning her head .

"You like this apartment" I asked Kardi.
"Yea but this shit is out of my price range Meechie" she said looking around in the three bedroom penthouse that was a few blocks from my spot.
"Don't worry about the price if you like it we can get it". I knew she liked it because I saw how her face lit up over everything I was showing her. Little did she know the place was already purchased.
"Okay fine I like it" she said holding Scar.
"Good because I bought it like three days ago . Got furniture and shit coming next week".
As we were standing in what was the foyer of the penthouse someone caught her attention.
"Roland"?
I turned and saw the nigga coming out the apartment across from the one we was standing in.
"Hey Kardi". He spoke while glancing over at me .
"You live here"? Kardi asked walking towards the door with Scar.
"Yea I live with my brother . What about you"?
"Soon yea I'll be moving in here" she said with that stupid ass smile on her face.
I cleared my throat getting their attention. Finally the nigga said "my bad wassup bruh". Kardi turned to me and with her eyes motioned for me to say something, but I didn't.
"Your daughter is gorgeous looks just like you" he said .
Nigga lied because everybody know Scar looked just like me even Kardi.
"Thanks . It was good seeing you" she said . Glad she was cutting this conversation short tired of seeing this lame muthafucker face.
"Ight you take care and when you move in hit me up". This nigga was fucking bold and it was taking everything in me not to fuck his ass up .
When Kardi closed the door and turned to me she saw how pissed I was .
"Relax before you pop a blood vessel".
I simply grabbed my daughter and said "don't have that nigga in my shit".
She replied "yo shit ? I thought you was getting this for me Scar"?
Walking towards the door I said "man girl you heard what the fuck I said we going to the car bring yo ass on once you grab the keys off the island".
I can see I was going to have to make a lot of pop up visit just to make sure she didn't have that nigga in my shit.