30

Meechie
        "Momma how did you like your visit"? I asked her as I drove her to the airport.
She smiled in the passenger seat and said "good. You know I love being around my grand baby".
I replied "you helped me and Kardi out with the short time you was here we got so much shit business wise done".
      My mom sighed and said "I love Kardi like she's my own daughter . There were thoughts that she was with you for your money son, but I see how serious she is about this kids clothing store, so that thought has now left my mind. With that being said I will say this she one hell of a firecracker. To me that comes from something within. Do you know here background, her pass I mean besides the abusive ex boyfriend? Have you met her grandma, and what happened to her parents . These are things you should know son".
     Listening to my momma she was right . The mother of my kids and someone who I laid next to every night I barely knew .
      "I know her grandma don't want shit to do with her because of Scar . She wasn't married to me when she got pregnant . The lady is big on religion".
     My mom nods and said "okay but still you don't know shit about her parents and why she was living with her grandmother in the first place . I think that's something you should ask".
        "I will" I said pulling up to the terminal.

      Once I dropped momma off to the airport, I had to swing by the doctors office to meet Kardier . When we moved here Kardi was like two months and just that quick we were going in for a five month check up. Time was moving and I couldn't be happier to find out the sex of our baby.
While momma was on the plane I had her on FaceTime . She would've stayed for this, but she couldn't get no later flight.
Of course I got there just as they called Kardier to the back. I grabbed Scar from her arms and followed her to the back. I had my finger, toes and dick crossed for a boy . I wanted and needed a boy.
It seemed like it took forever for the lady to tell us the sex of our baby.
"It looks like you guys are having another girl" she said. Kardier smiled and said "another girl I knew it".
I was hoping for a boy but another girl I was fine with.
"Blu Autumn mommy cannot wait for you" Kardier said looking at the monitor.
"Wait a minute there's another heartbeat" she said.
I looked to Kardi and then her and said "what"?!
She smiled and said "there's another baby in there".
Kardier looked at me with shock and said "what"! My momma yelled in the phone "TWINS LIKE YA DADDY OMG"!
I sat up with Scarlett as she showed us. "That right there guys is your bonus baby. And it's showing us just what sex they is".
"That's a little boy. So you have a little girl and a little boy on the way".
I yelled out "YES"!
And Kardi glanced over at me and said "well you got your boy , you name him".
I had the first and middle name ready "Ryder Knox".
       Kardier laughed and I thought it was because she didn't like it but then she said "I love it".
I was a father of three yea I most definitely couldn't fail.

Kardier
      "Do we have to go"? I asked . I wasn't planning on spending Christmas with nobody but my man and his momma.
"Yes we have to go . Martin paid for our tickets and the Airbnb. We going so suck it up".
I sucked my teeth and said "how about I just suck your dick till Christmas so we don't have to go".
      He burst into laughter and said "you got a jaw on you but shit you ain't got that good of a jaw".
"Who all going"? I asked . If I was going to go I needed the fucking rundown of who all was going to be there .
     "Me, you , Martin and Zoe, and Julius and his situation".
I rolled my eyes and said "you better have me a nice Christmas gift for me to go on this trip".
"Think about it Scar first Christmas in Switzerland that's going to be a good memory for us Bae".
"Fine but we get our own Airbnb . I don't wanna be around Herpes the whole trip".
      Meechie grinned and said "I was already on it yo petty ass".
"Good" I said handing out my right hand.
"What"? He asked looking down at my hands.
"Black card me and your daughter going to need some nice outfits for this trip".
I shook my head and said "fine. Ima see if I can get a ticket for momma. We going to need a baby sitter".
As he hands me the card I snatch it and said "yea do that I'm going shopping".
      He stopped me as I was midway out the door and said "maybe you want to invite someone from your side of the family . I know not your grandma, but what about your mom or dad"?
      I slowly turned and said to my man "it would be nice right ? To bad I don't know where they are. And if this is your way of asking me about them then you should know . My dad I don't know and my mom from what my grandma told me dropped me off on her step when I was born like I was a piece of trash and never came back for me".
     "Baby I'm sorry" he said .
I shrugged and said "don't be sorry I got over it. She was to much of a bitch to be a mother something I'll never be" with that I left the house to go shopping.