22.

Few months later ....

Kardier

    "Are you listening to me"? Meech said as I was making a video for my Instagram story

"No Meech what did you say"? I said giving him my attention.
"How do you feel"? He asked .
"Ohhhh... I don't know I mean you knocked me up for a second time in a row and our first kid hasn't even turned one yet. Not to mention it's a bitch going around saying she's having your baby as well , so I don't know how should I feel"?
      He sigh and said "I told you that happened while we was going through our shit".
I smirked and said and that's the only reason why I'm sparing you and your momma right now".
     Meech glared at me and said "so you going to keep it"?
I asked quickly "what you don't want me to"?
He smiled "I do . The fuck I knew what nutting in you would do".
I responded "yea me and the other bitch".
Meech sucked his teeth and said "I used a condom every time with that bitch alright you . You know we don't use that shit so I know what I was getting myself into".
       I rolled my eyes and looked out the window before saying "yea I'm keeping Blu".
"Blu"? He said in a confused tone.
"Yea Blu . I was watching Green-leaf it's a good ass show and I fell in love with the name Blu. And if you don't like it I don't care".
     "Blu? I mean it's different . I don't care honestly long as it's healthy".
We pulled up to the projects and standing outside waiting was Sabrina.
She had a little stomach being that she was four months in her words .
      "Don't get out, don't say she let me see what the fuck she wants and we are leaving".
He parked the truck and he gets out and immediately she goes in on him about him ignoring her once she told him she was carrying his baby. She looked just like the ghetto hood rat hoe she was .
      I rolled the window down and when she saw me she replied "you brought that bitch where I stay"?
I yelled "hey baby momma number two" and started laughing.
She yelled back "I bet you won't get out that truck though"!
I smiled and said "girl I would , um but can't see I'm pregnant and I don't wanna harm my baby".
She looked at Meech and said "so you got both of us pregnant"?!
Meech couldn't speak so I said "yea hoe he got his wife which is me and his ghetto ass hood rat side bitch pregnant . He ain't to proud of yours though right baby"?!
      "Meech you better get your fucking play wife before I fuck her up"!
Meech answered saying "chill . No one's touching my girl and my unborn child. Look here's four hundred dollars buy something for your baby . If you need anything text me don't call me. We need to be cordial for the baby until it comes, but if I find out this baby ain't mine...."
     I finished his sentence and said "we'll have you looking up at dirt bitch"!
With that Meech walked back to the truck and I yelled "now have a nice day baby momma number two" and rolled up the window .
      "Y'all going to have to be fucking cordial Kardier".
I glared at him and said "the day I'll be cordial with a bitch is the day I say my last words fuck her".
He shook his head and started the engine "this your bed Nigga you got to fucking lay in it".
Meech replied "man call momma and tell her we on the way to get Scar".

Meech
    "Kardi's pregnant again" I said to my momma as Scar crawled to me.
"Pregnant damn son Scarlet ain't even one yet hell she ain't even walking she just started crawling".
I nodded and said "I know . This shit wasn't plan Ma. I didn't want back to back kids it just happened".
     Kardi came out the kitchen and said "don't forget to tell her about the other baby you got on the way".
"Demetrius what"?!
I sucked my teeth at Kardi as I picked up Scar and said "ma I don't even know if it's mine for sure".
Kardi replied "but deep down he knows or he wouldn't be giving her money like he did today".
      My momma looked at Kardi and said "I hope you fucked his ass up"?
She looked at me and said "I had other ideas but I'm sparing them at the moment".
I clenched my jaw knowing what she was talking about .
"It's crazy how I found out , the rat ass hoe tried to confront me at my job. As if she was doing something I laughed right in her face . My skin to tough to get to me about anything".
        "Who's this chick son"? My momma asked .
"Is it Lili"? She continued .
"No . A bottle girl of mine" I answered.
She shook her head and said "now you got two females pregnant . Son you know you know better".
Kardi responds "I told him you'd be disappointed hell I'm disappointed for staying with his ass but I love him deeply, and ugh he just so fine" she said smirking at me.
     My momma shook her head and said "y'all better be ready to deal with this".
I spoke with a grin and said "we are . With that being said me and Kardi are moving to Miami".
Everyone in the room was shocked my mom and Kardi's mouth dropped, I hadn't mentioned nothing to nobody. I want some new scenery and a new town to takeover. I was thinking about this move for a while and with everything going on, this was what we all needed. This right here shut Kardi ass right up like I thought.