52.

"You suppose to be out with your boys why are you calling me" Fatima said to Julius on their FaceTime call

      "You suppose to be out with your boys why are you calling me" Fatima said to Julius on their FaceTime call. He wasn't even gone a hour and he was calling her.
"If I said I missed your face am I'm still keep it in the friend zone"?
Fatima started blushing and said "I miss you too but have your guy time. This is the first time you've gone out without me since your accident enjoy it".
He licked his lips and said "I'd rather be enjoying you".
Fatima rolled her eyes and said "I'll see you went you get back Julius".
"Fine alright bye".
        Once off the phone with Julius I finished cooking I wanted to surprise him with dinner just because. Not to mention since he's been home we were so busy on getting him well there was barely time for me to cook dinner so we ate out a lot.
      Soon as I sat my phone down it rang again. This time it was from my cousin Patrica . Surprised to see her calling me what did she want?
"Hello"?
"Shit well damn we thought something happen to your ass. I thought you was suppose to be back by now? You found Farrah yet"?
I rolled my eyes and said "no I haven't found Farrah yet and secondly something came up that's why I haven't came back yet".
      Patricia sucked her teeth and said "are you even looking for Farrah? I mean how hard is it to find someone"?
Fatima rolled her eyes and said "look I had to put the fucking search on hold alright. I'm trying to balance that and something else at the moment . If you so concerned about Farrah then how about you come down here and fucking help me find her".
      "Snappy aren't we . I don't even know why they sent you to look for her y'all didn't even get along".
"You right we didn't . She probably did what I said and ran off . I don't have no answer and I'm not getting any closer to finding her so like I said if you think you can do a better job then you do it".
       Patricia said back "fine . I know her friends did something to her and they probably manipulated your naïve ass too. Don't worry about continuing to find Farrah . The family voted and your off the case it's taking you to long". Once she said that Patricia hung up , fuck them Fatima thought she hated my daddy side anyway . "Stupid, uneducated ass people make me fucking sick" she mumbled to herself.
       Thanks for today y'all. Julius said as Martez pulled up to the house. "No problem . We boys, plus I needed a break for Kardi and the kids anyway" Meech said.
"Yea we should definitely do this again . Have a boy day" Martez said.
Julius phone vibrated and the number that popped up was Michaels.
"Nigga your phone been going off all day and you've been ignoring it who is it Maria"? Meech asked turning around in the passenger seat to Julius who sat in the back.
      Julius kept it real and said "nah it's Michael".
Martez snapped and said "you still talking to that muthafucker he's a rat"!
Julius responded "I don't answer , and y'all don't know for sure if it's him".
Meech replied saying "I know it him. Look at how this nigga moving it's him. I had someone back home follow his ass. He's on drugs now and he's pillow talking to the police at least two time a week. He only calling you to get some shit outta you Bruh".
      Julius didn't know Meech found out about the talking to the feds. Michael told Julius that once , but he said it was to protect him and the guys business he never thought it was him doing it to go against their business. Micheal knew how far the boys came in this game why was he trying to jeopardize that?