8.

Kardier
First night in my apartment and I was so happy having your own just felt so damn good.
"Meechie mooooveeeee" I said blocking his kisses .
"What you don't wanna kiss me anymore"? he asked looking down at me as he hovered over me.
"No move" I said pushing him off me .
He rolled over and once on his back he said "well then since I can't kiss you I guess I'll just have to take this back".
He then pulled out a box and when he popped it open sat two pairs of Diamond earrings .
I reached for them but he closed the box and moved his hands away.
"Nope mooooove Kardi" he said trying to sound like me.
I leaned down and kissed him passionately and said "I'm sorry" and then kept pecking him with kisses over and over again.
"Good . Here I know you lost one part the night you got into that fight and shit".
I grabbed the box opened them and admired the beauty .
"Thank you Meechie". I said loving the diamonds .
He then sat up and said "question".
I closed the earring box and said "wassup"?giving him my undivided attention.
"How close are you and your friends"? He asked. I wasn't expecting him to ask me this, but I answered the question .
"We are pretty close I mean I'm closer to Zoe than Farrah but me and Farrah knew each other before me and Zoe she just moved away in fifth grade and came back when we were in eleventh grade, by then me and Zoe had been friends for a while".
He nods and said "do you trust the both of them"?
Now his questions was starting to make me wonder so I asked "yea why"?
"I don't wanna tell you this and be wrong but I got the feeling that Farrah was trying to hit on me the other day when you sent me to the store".
I didn't know what to say, him saying that was a shocker just by itself .
"I mean I could be wrong but it was the way she came off Kardi it just didn't sit right with me".
I made him go over his encounter with her and he was right if someone said what she said to him to me it wouldn't have sit right with me as well.
"I've always had the thought since the whole Calvin thing that she might be keeping shit from me. If she tried you then maybe my instincts about her and Calvin are true too".
Meechie sat up and said "I hope you not thinking about fighting her"?
"I can't say I'm not I want to fuck her up, but I'm going to keep my cool for now and distance myself from her for a bit".
Meechie replied "that sounds good I'm go call momma see how she's doing since she started her quarantine today".
Once he was out on the balcony I texted Zoe and told her everything Meechie just told me and that she needed to meet me at Farrah's spot in the next thirty minutes. Next time I seen Farrah I was going to fuck her up . I just lied to Meechie because that part he didn't need to know.

Meechie
After getting off the phone with my mom I called Martin.
"So I told her about her friend" I said to him.
"How she take it ? He asked .
"Cool . For now". I answered back.
"See now that you told her now you don't have to worry about shit".
I glanced behind me and saw that she was gone and the baby was on the bed alone and the bedroom door was wide open.
"Fuck"! I said going back inside and seeing that I was now alone with a sleeping baby.
"What nigga"? Martin asked .
"Bruh she gone. I think she went to confront Farrah and I don't know where the fuck that bitch live to even intervene plus she left me with Scar".
Martin chuckled and said "just let her handle it Bruh if she get locked up she'll call you".
I sucked my teeth and said "man this shit ain't funny Bruh".
He sigh after laughing hard and said "you right because shawty fight like a nigga I feel for Farrah she finna her fucked up like Lili".
I blew off and said "man let me call you back I need to get in contact with this girl".
"Good luck" Martin said before hanging up.
I called Kardi but her phone went straight to voicemail . All a nigga could do now was wait and hope she don't get arrested . I looked down at Scar who had woke up and was just looking around and said "I hope you don't grow up ready to fight like your damn momma, but I mean don't be like me neither that's worst ".