45.

After game night was over Julius looked at his phone and saw it was almost three in the morning . He waited this long to leave because he didn't want to drive drunk. Then he remember he didn't have the car Maria who was probably up waiting on him took the car earlier that night . He knew for sure she was pissed at him right now.
"Aye Martez where's your spot at man"?
Martez replied "shit we crashing here tonight Bruh. I honestly don't feel like driving".
Julius would stay but he knew Maria would be even more upset if he didn't come back to the Airbnb , so he was fucked.
"Where you staying I can drop you off" Fatima said. This would give her a better chance in getting to know Julius more.
"I don't wanna take you out your way" Julius said to her.
She smiled and said "cmon tell me where you staying".
He sigh and said "we got a spot just outside of Miami close to Kendall".
"Cool that won't be a problem I'll take you to your Airbnb it's no problem".
Julius looked back at his boys and Meech responds with "nigga take the ride . If Maria gets mad so what she shouldn't have left with the car".
He nodded and said "you right. Okay then let's go" he said to her.

     Once inside of rental Julius decided to make small talk.
"So was you and Farrah close"? He asked .
Fatima sigh she wasn't going to lie and say they were honestly they weren't . Farrah had some nasty ways about herself that Fatima didn't like.
     "We were back when we was younger and then some shit happen and we drifted apart. I tried to mend things but Farrah just was stuck in her ways so yea".
     Julius wanted to know what was the thing that made them drift apart but didn't want to get in her business being that he barely knows her. What he did know was that she was beautiful.
     "If you don't mind me asking are you completely gay"? She asked him.
Julius sighed and said "I don't consider myself gay or straight I like both sex".
Fatima was happy to hear that. She don't judge people on who they love but to hear that he was into both sex made her happy.
     "What about you do you have a preference"?
Fatima smiled and said "I dibble and dabble it's whatever makes me happy".
Julius smiled and said "I feel you on that one".
Fatima then asked "so you and Maria how long have y'all been a item"?
Julius answered "a while . We've been off and on a lot . Mainly because at the time I didn't know how to come out the closet and she hated that for me".
      Fatima adds "I remember how hard it was for me to come out to my parents about me feeling girls as well as men. My mom thought she birthed the devil at first, my dad was cool with it".
     Julius taking interest in her story said "did your mom ever come around? Both my parents are dead so the only people I had to come out to was my homeboys and aunts".
     "My mom took that I birthed the devil shit to her grave . It hurts that she didn't except me for who I really am but to have my father's acceptance is all that I need".
     Julius smiled and said "I know that feeling it was my homeboys for me I didn't know how they would accept me, but they did and I'm so thankful".
       Fatima glance over and said "I barely know you but Maria is lucky to have you".
"Thanks you don't seem bad yourself completely different from your sister".

       Fatima pulls up to the Airbnb of Julius and he thanks her for the ride and surprisedly to her he asked for them to exchange numbers.
     "Hey if you not doing anything tomorrow you should join me and Maria for lunch".
Fatima laughed sarcastically and said "you know your girl wouldn't like that".
He placed his hands on Fatima thigh and said "I'm inviting you just show up for me".
Fatima looked down at his hand on her thigh and back up to his face, and for a second they just stared at each other.
     "Okay fine" he smiled and said "good I'll text you in the morning to let you know the time and where. Let me know when you get to your hotel safe".
Fatima smiles and said "okay and I will".