51.

"Can't believe I'm a father of three now" Meech said to his brother and Julius. They were outside of the hospital while the girls visited Kardier.
"Congratulations bruh. I can't wait to experience the feeling" Martez said .
"You and Zoe moving pretty fast I believe y'all going to be next" he said .
Julius chuckled and said "I second that".
Martez sucked his teeth and said "nigga please I see them red marks on your neck who that came from"?
Julius shook his head and said "man mind your business".
Meech chuckled and said "yo ain't no way y'all fucking nigga"?
Julius sigh and said "it's only been twice I mean the next day after I was released I fucked and then earlier today. She keeps saying she wanna be just friends but shit at this point we friends with fucking benefits and I don't mind it".
Martez dapped him up and said "she not crazy like that sister of hers because from what my brother told me she had one hell of a sister"?
Julius answered "if she does I haven't witness it yet. Only thing she did to me was left me to sleep outside".
"Nigga what"?! Meech said as him and Martez laughed .
"Man I don't wanna talk about the shit alright and nigga you laughing Kardi ain't no fucking Angel".
"Speaking of that. She knows about Kay".
Martez replied "that's what sent her ass into labor"?
Meech shrugged and said "shit maybe but I know my fiancé she going to wanna meet Kay".
Julius replied "okay so let her what's the problem"?
Meech changes the subject "look have you heard from Maria"?
Julius replied "man fuck Maria she left a nigga and shit I don't have shit to say to her".

     Zoe and Kardier were enjoying the moment as Fatima stayed off in the background.
Kardier finally looked up and saw her being standoffish and said "you can come over if you want I know you don't bite".
     Fatima walked over and looked at the twins "they are beautiful".
"Thank you" Kardier said and then Zoe asked "so how is it going with Julius it's good to see him walking again"?
      "Good . He's getting better he still be in pain sometimes but the meds are helping along with exercise".
      Kardier smiles and said "and just what exercises are y'all doing because bitch you glowing like you just got some before you came here.
"Kardier really I don't think they...." Zoe stop when she saw how embarrassed Fatima looked.
"Wait I thought he was gay"? She said .
Fatima replied "he doesn't consider himself gay though. He likes all sex , and it was only twice. I'm trying to keep things on a friend level but he's making it hard".
      Kardier sat Blu back into the crib and said "that's a horny man for you. Has Maria called".
Fatima quickly said "no" lying because she didn't want them to know she had.
     Kardi answered back "well she called me like a week ago. Said she didn't mean to leave how she did. But was glad she did because once she got back she got her a big modeling gig and shit. With that same breath she turns around and asks me how was Julius. This was the only time I spoke over our phone call and I said to her "oh he's fine Fatima's taking care of him".
     Y'all she was so quiet on the phone I guess she couldn't believe it. She finally said you always wanted her man so you finally got the chance. I told her it wasn't even like that , the man needed help and she bailed . I looked her shit up and she's a porn model that's her big gig being a fucking porn model. Posing for sex toys and shit I hung up on her ass she was pissing me off".
     Zoe said "I didn't know there a such thing as a porn model".
Fatima laughed and said "if she did call Julius he didn't mention it to me" trying to not make it seem weird that she didn't call Julius when she did.
      Kardier says to Fatima "Look if things pop off with you and Julius let it. Maybe this was in the stars that you came along when you did. Maybe God knew Maria wasn't shit so he had to make Julius see it before he took things to another level. I know this put a hold on you finding your sister but thank you".
     Fatima nods and says "thanks for the advice and you guys are welcome. Julius is a wonderful soul he really is . He reminds me of my baby father".
Zoe then said "wait you have a kid".
Fatima's mood changed and she knew this wasn't something she didn't like to talk about but she slipped up and brought it up so now she had to.
      "Yes I had a kid but Um. I had a two year old name Joy, Her and her father were both killed in a car accident three years ago coming to get me from work because my car was having issues at my job. It's why I warmed up to Julius so quick because he reminds me so much of Jolè".
     The girl both gave their sympathy and said Zoe said "well maybe this is your second chance . Don't be like me and almost miss it".
     Fatima took in everything the girls said but she was afraid . She was afraid to love again, because she didn't want to lose another lover. "Thanks and I'll keep that in mind but y'all don't mind please don't tell Julius I haven't told him yet and that's something I rather not talk about ever again".
     Zoe looks at Kardi and Kardi looked back at her and said "okay we won't". Little did she know in this group things slip out even if it not on purpose.