18.

Two Months Later ....

    "Mrs

"Mrs. Johnson you have to take these meds it's for the wound". This ugly old ass nurse with this big ass pink mole above her lip said to me. The shit even had hairs growing from it just fucking slack.
I glared at the nurse and said "I don't need them and stop calling me Mrs. Johnson I'm not fucking married to that muthafucker".
He sucked his teeth from over in the corner and said "stop giving this lady a hard time Kardi and just take the shit". I gave him the most evilest look ever and he looked back down in his phone. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't be in this fucking hospital. Hell this wasn't even a hospital really. It was a big ass mansion in a secluded place outside of the city. One of the doctors told me it's mainly where all the drug dealers come to avoid the police.
Meechie had shot me that night and then brought me here. The nigga really shot me and had the nerve to be at my bedside telling these fucking people we were married .
I took the medicine and the old white nurse left the room.
"Where's my baby? you told me I could see my child" I said sounding heartbroken because this was the third time this week he was here without Scar, like I wanted to see him.
He glared at me and said "you will, today she had a doctors appointment . You'll see her soon".
I didn't care about seeing him . To be honest with you I was still pissed at him for shooting me. I wanted to see my daughter THATS who I wanted to see and he's keeping her from me I know he is.
"What"?! He asked because I was now staring into his soul.
"What is the fact you keeping my daughter from me, that's what". I said pissed .
He laughed and said "I don't want her really seeing you like this".
I laughed sarcastically and said "nigga her father is the reason I'm in this shit you know what leave . I can't take looking at you right now".
He sigh and said "We leaving once you get your last take of medicine".
"Now I'm leaving . Finally now I can go back to my place and get the hell away from you".
"It ain't safe for you to be alone Kardi" he says back.
I sat up and said "the fuck you mean it ain't safe"?
He leaned forward and said "someone's been making moves on the crew. They shot at Zoe and Martin. Shot up the club while people were outside . Shot at me and Julius coming out of Chick-fil-A, and just last night shot at your grandmas house".
"My grandma is she..."
He answered before I could finish "she's good . Word is she's staying with a pastor or some shit at the moment. Whoever this person is they're attended target is us, and the crew".
I sigh and said "have y'all been keeping up with Farrah ass"?
The look on his face told me my answer "you need to put someone on her . Think about it all this shit started after I fell out with her ass. She claims to have lost her memory but she could be lying".
"Alright look I'll have someone on it but you need to lay your ass back down".
I sigh and said "she better not harm my child".
"Man Scar is safe I got protection around them right now".
I spoke again and said "she's the one who tried to kill Roland".

Meechie
"That really wasn't you"? I asked her.
She looked me in the eyes and said "no it really wasn't . I was in bed when all that happen . I put that on my moms that wasn't me".
"What about Wanda"? I asked .
"Wanda yes". She admitted with no problem.
"Why"? I asked.
"The why it stems from a lot of things . To many to name and it'll be hard for you to understand . One reason is that she was going to pin my aunt murder on me. I couldn't have her doing that not with me having a kid and shit".
I stood up and said "that's why you got me . Let me handle shit , I can't have shit coming back on the both of us if it do. If it boils down to it I want Scar to at least have her mother in her life and not behind bars . Me ? that's a different story".
"Alright fine from now on I'll let you handle everything, I'll chill out".
I looked her in the eyes and to be honest I didn't believe her one bit. But that's was cool because once we got back to my penthouse , she was going to be on lockdown anyway.
See while she was asleep every pain medicine the doctor gave me for her to take . I told them to up the dose, she'll be to dozy and lazy to even step outside the house . Only thing that'll have her focus is taking care of Scarlet.